The Student Room Group

If I do the autumn exams will have have to wait until I receive the grades to apply

If I take my exams in autumn 2021 and I wanted to apply to unis do I have to wait until I receive my results before applying for UCAS?
No

You can apply before or after your results

You'll need to declare all of your results though - both the Summer and the Autumn sittings need to be listed.
With the autumn exams, does anyone know when we'll get our results for them? Will we have to get predicted grades in order to apply for UCAS if we don't get the results in time?
Original post by Corpus Callosum
With the autumn exams, does anyone know when we'll get our results for them? Will we have to get predicted grades in order to apply for UCAS if we don't get the results in time?

Results usually in January - not sure when.
As above - you apply with predicted grades in the normal way.
Original post by Corpus Callosum

You get the results in December
Reply 5
Original post by PQ
No

You can apply before or after your results

You'll need to declare all of your results though - both the Summer and the Autumn sittings need to be listed.

Why do both need to be listed? What if I don't list the summer ones then what happens?
Original post by user2313
Why do both need to be listed? What if I don't list the summer ones then what happens?

Because UCAS inists on this so that Unis have te full picture of your academic background.
If you dont its fraud and UCAS can cancel your application for this reason - so list them.
Reply 7
Original post by McGinger
Because UCAS inists on this so that Unis have te full picture of your academic background.
If you dont its fraud and UCAS can cancel your application for this reason - so list them.

Oh ok, also do I HAVE to mention all the subjects I did, I did 4 a levels but I don't want to mention one of the subjects, could I get in trouble if I just list 3 of my a levels?
You must list them all - the Unis and UCAS can compare what you declare against an exam board data feed.
Why dont you want to declare this one subject?
If it’s a low grade in a fourth subject then unis won’t care. They will care if you start omitting bits of your education history. Don’t get excluded from the cycle for something that’s going to make no difference.
Universities care far more about applicants who try to lie to them than about any low grades in odd subjects.

Academic misconduct is taken very seriously by universities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending