The Student Room Group

BTEC Results Day 12/08

Hi,

Welcome to the BTEC Results Day (12.08.21) thread.

This thread is all about 12/08 for BTEC students*. This thread has been made to discuss:-

Any questions you may have.

Thoughts you have on your results/predictions...

Feelings you may have about the whole process...

As well as anything else BTEC-related...

( *N.B: Everyone is welcome to post and give advice, it's just that the intended students/people are those on BTEC courses who either are to collect their results or have collected their results.)

Can't wait to hear from you all. Hopefully, you all enjoy this thread and either get the help you need or the safe space to express your concerns and emotions.:burnout::yes:

Wishing Everyone All The Best 😁✨
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi. I received my College BTEC results yesterday, and I'm unsure what I should do with them. Do I send them to my University of choice, or does Ucas already do that for you? How will my chosen University see my results? Please help
Reply 2
Original post by Roxox
Hi. I received my College BTEC results yesterday, and I'm unsure what I should do with them. Do I send them to my University of choice, or does Ucas already do that for you? How will my chosen University see my results? Please help

Hi @Roxox,
I'm not 100% sure how it works but looking at other threads and forums, I've read that the universities are given your results before you receive them and will update your UCAS track accordingly. Have you tried viewing your Track?

Hopefully, this helps in the meantime I'll be able to get more information that can help you.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
@PQ
Hi,

I hope you're doing well. I've got a question by any chance do you know about the university process for BTEC students.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by MissHokage
Hi Roxox,
I'm not 100% sure how it works but looking at other threads and forums, I've read that the universities are given your results before you receive them and will update your UCAS track accordingly. Have you tried viewing your Track?

Hopefully, this helps in the meantime I'll be able to get more information that can help you.

Thank you for the reply: I've been given this message on track. 'If you meet the conditions of your offers, the university or college will confirm your place. You may need to send them details of your results if they ask for them.'
Reply 5
Original post by Roxox
Thank you for the reply: I've been given this message on track. 'If you meet the conditions of your offers, the university or college will confirm your place. You may need to send them details of your results if they ask for them.'

@Roxox Looking at this I'd assume that your place is yet to be confirmed however they may get in touch with you if need be. So I would suggest you might not need to worry as much but keep on checking. Hopefully, the applications advisor I've tagged in the previous chat will get back to me (fingers crossed).

However, if the message doesn't change I'd suggest getting in touch with the University just to make sure.

(Disclaimer: These are all suggestions based on what I've read and come across on other threads and chats, it may/not be the actual route you need to take.)
@PQ
Hi,

I hope you're doing well. I've got a question by any chance do you know about the university process for BTEC students.

BTEC results for qualifications that had results day on the 10 August should have been sent to universities last week

Results for Level 1 and 2 qualifications that come out on the 12th don't get sent to UCAS as far as I know. If your offer is dependent on one of those qualifications then it's worth sending through a copy of your results to your universities
Reply 7
Original post by PQ
BTEC results for qualifications that had results day on the 10 August should have been sent to universities last week

Results for Level 1 and 2 qualifications that come out on the 12th don't get sent to UCAS as far as I know. If your offer is dependent on one of those qualifications then it's worth sending through a copy of your results to your universities

@PQ Thank you so much. 😁😁😁
@Roxox Here's the information you need.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Thank you so much. 😁😁😁
@Roxox Here's the information you need.

Thank you so much! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Roxox
Thank you so much! :smile:

@Roxox Your welcome. I'm glad I could help.

Have a nice day
Hi,

Welcome to the BTEC Results Day (12.08.21).
Feel free to post about how you’re feeling about the day and what you hope to have gotten in terms of grades…

Wishing Everyone All The Best 😁✨

Good luck to everyone receiving their results! :hugs:
Original post by Pink Unicorn
Good luck to everyone receiving their results! :hugs:

@Pink Unicorn Thank you. :h:
Hi there I am doing the BTEC Extended DIploma in IT and have been waiting for my unit 11 Cyber Security exam results which I have sat in January.

Pearson is doing a investigation because there accusing students for cheating which was not the case and now everyone's grades our on hold.

Do you know how long it takes for Pearson to get back to the college? I am so eager to find out my results hopefully the grades get sent soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending