The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

On campus accom at Warwick Uni?

Gonna apply to Warwick through clearing but I understand it won’t be guaranteed on campus?

Living on campus is a huge deal breaker for me so I was just wondering if it’ll be likely to get a room on campus or if i’ll be stuck looking for off campus accom?
Reply 1
Can't speak with too much authority but I got into Warwick through clearing last year and got on campus accommodation, I didn't get the impression there was a big shortage or anything.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
This is the official allocation policy published by the University of Warwick:

To be guaranteed accommodation as a new, full-time student you will have:

1. Made Warwick your firm choice by 18 August 2021
2. Submitted your accommodation application online by 18 August 2021
3. Hold an unconditional firm offer of study at Warwick by 18 August 2021
We aim to allocate all new first-year undergraduate and International Foundation Programme students on
campus, including those who have applied through clearing or adjustment. If you do not meet the conditions
above, you are not guaranteed accommodation, but your application will be considered once you have an
unconditional firm offer of study at Warwick. it's not guaranteed.
(edited 2 years ago)
It would be unusual if you couldn't get accommodation, even though it's not strictly guaranteed. (this is mainly to cover themselves in case of disaster)
(edited 2 years ago)
Anyone looking for last minute accommodation for only 80PW for 47 weeks, less than 15 mins away from campus by bus and its a large double room in a 9 bedroom house message now!
Original post by Tiffieabs
Anyone looking for last minute accommodation for only 80PW for 47 weeks, less than 15 mins away from campus by bus and its a large double room in a 9 bedroom house message now!

9 bedrooms? Is it a mansion or are half of the bedrooms just a single room with room dividers?
It’s a pretty large house, all separate rooms and large rooms. This particular one has a sink and has 4 bathrooms to share too. Private message me I can send you more information.

Quick Reply

Latest