The Student Room Group

| ๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซโ€™๐ฌ ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€*๐ฌ | ๐€ ๐†๐˜๐†

Scroll to see replies

Heyyy! Best of luck for this year :woo: Can I be added to your mighty tag list please?
AYYYY ANOTHER BLOG SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY
:woo:
Hi Zara, loving your blog so far - please tag me!
Original post by Bubbles_1234

stealth bubbles:biggrin:
Hey agaiiin zara
Original post by AestheticStudying
:cry:

maybe on your blog you can do a thing where every weekend maybe you write down only the good things that happened to you and not the bad so end of week its good to have the good memories that your can remember and maybe help your mh:colondollar::colondollar: idont know if thats good or bad idea zara
๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ | ๐Ÿ‚๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซโ€™๐ฌ ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€*๐ฌ ๐Ÿ‚| - ๐€ ๐ ๐ฒ๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐€*๐ฌ

๐Ÿ‚๐‡๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐Ÿ‚

Spoiler

๐Ÿ‚๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž:๐Ÿ‚

Spoiler

๐Ÿ‚๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐‚๐’๐„ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ:๐Ÿ‚

Spoiler

๐Ÿ‚๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ:๐Ÿ‚

Spoiler

๐Ÿ‚๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ:๐Ÿ‚

Spoiler

๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐ ! ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž!

๐Ÿ‚๐“๐š๐ ๐ฌ:๐Ÿ‚ (๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐๐๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐:

Spoiler

๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž,
๐™๐š๐ซ๐š ๐Ÿ

I'm hereeeeeeeeeee :party:

Loving the new look :biggrin:
Original post by yippy-yikes
Helloooooo! :jumphug:

You've got this!! A's are amazing in itself and I don't doubt that you'll get them! I'm sure you get the grades with flying colours! :nyan:

OMG HEYYYYY :jumphug:
Awww thank u so much :biggrin: and love that cat emoji :h:
Original post by Justaboutalive
thats my girllll
xx
WOOHOOO
that should be my extra badge on here lmao
ofcc

hehe :biggrin:
xx
Omg yessss it deffo should!
:h:
Original post by fxtimx101
Heyy I been ok...u?

glad to hear uve been good :hugs:
Iโ€™m alright thank u just trying to sort my life out :colondollar:
Original post by Wise Goldie
yes i know he will really love that lol:biggrin:

your new blog is great:yes:

Indeed :biggrin:

And thank u! :h:
Original post by laurawatt
Heyyy! Best of luck for this year :woo: Can I be added to your mighty tag list please?

Hiya Laura! Thank u :biggrin: and ofc u can be added xd
Original post by Bubbles_1234

OMG BUBBLES U MADE IT YASSSSSSSSS :woo: AND NO DONT APOLOGISE ITS FINE :biggrin:
Original post by sadforsadboys
Hi Zara, loving your blog so far - please tag me!

Hiya! Aw glad to hear ur loving it :biggrin: Ive just added u now x
Original post by nikkiblonsky
Hey agaiiin zara

Hey bestiee :biggrin: how r u?
Original post by Wise Goldie
maybe on your blog you can do a thing where every weekend maybe you write down only the good things that happened to you and not the bad so end of week its good to have the good memories that your can remember and maybe help your mh:colondollar::colondollar: idont know if thats good or bad idea zara

Omg thatโ€™s such a good idea! My mental health isnโ€™t that good so doing that would be really good! :biggrin: thank u Goldie :h:
Original post by agent37
I'm hereeeeeeeeeee :party:

Loving the new look :biggrin:

OMG YESSSS ELODIE U MADE IT :woo:
And thank u :h:
glad to hear uve been good :hugs:
Iโ€™m alright thank u just trying to sort my life out :colondollar:

yusss :smile:
Ohhh ok good luckkkkkk
@AestheticStudying u remind me of this girl called Nawirah

OMG YESSSS ELODIE U MADE IT :woo:
And thank u :h:

No problemo, honesty is the best policy :wink:
Great to see you've started a new blog, best of luck for this year! :woo: Hope you're well? :smile:
How is everybody on this fine summer's morning? Does everybody have good weather? It's very nice and sunny down in Brighton :five:
Original post by fxtimx101
@AestheticStudying u remind me of this girl called Nawirah

really? Whatโ€™s this Nawirah girl like?
Original post by agent37
No problemo, honesty is the best policy :wink:

Original post by fish finger fan
Great to see you've started a new blog, best of luck for this year! :woo: Hope you're well? :smile:

Omg hey long time no see! :biggrin:
Thank u! :h: and yes Iโ€™m well thank u - stressing a bit since I have a long to-do list to finish before school starts in 20 days but we move we move :colondollar: Wbu? How r u? :h:
Original post by agent37
How is everybody on this fine summer's morning? Does everybody have good weather? It's very nice and sunny down in Brighton :five:

I am well thank u :biggrin: Currently itโ€™s really windy and cold but also sunny - British weather is something else :rolleyes:
oooh Brighton! I remember going to Brighton 2 years ago - very fancy place and that Pier is very good :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)

Shes bubbly like u:colondollar:

Thank u! :h: and yes Iโ€™m well thank u - stressing a bit since I have a long to-do list to finish before school starts in 20 days but we move we move :colondollar: Wbu? How r u? :h:

Hey :hello: and yes long time no see
I'm glad to hear :biggrin:. Don't worry you'll get through it :dumbells: Did they give you lots to do over summer then?
All good here thank you :smile:

I am well thank u :biggrin: Currently itโ€™s really windy and cold but also sunny - British weather is something else :rolleyes:
oooh Brighton! I remember going to Brighton 2 years ago - very fancy place and that Pier is very good :biggrin:

British weather really is something else :smile:

I'm now very scared, hearing that school starts in 20 days- definitely not mentally prepared yet :eek: Why did the holiday fly by so quickly?!!

Brighton is nice I suppose, a bit small though and the beach is absolutely manky
My anxiety was turbulent and permanent
You gave me hell on Earth
And said to work with it
The colour scheme is immaculate. Canโ€™t wait :heart:

good luck with year 10 zara:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending