The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not sure why you added so many questions marks but I go out…
I am too busy to ever get the opportunity to feel bored.

If I ever get spare time that's longer than ten minutes though, I play on VR, play the piano, read a book, go for a bike ride, or go for a walk. Very occasionally play the Sims.
Original post by Presslyyy
Not sure why you added so many questions marks but I go out…

i have an exam tom oooooooop
Original post by PinkMobilePhone

If I ever get spare time that's longer than ten minutes though, I play on VR, play the piano, read a book, go for a bike ride, or go for a walk. Very occasionally play the Sims.

are u busy w school. also those things seem fun. i wanna play sims it seems fun my brother used to play it when we were younger but id just watch
I rly think reading is a great past time, especially fantasy or even romance novels as you can disengage from the world youre currently in and escape into a completely different reality :smile:

i do the same but what is a VR? can't you like watch tv and do fun stuff with your kids. i am bisexual
Original post by cupcake4546
are u busy w school. also those things seem fun. i wanna play sims it seems fun my brother used to play it when we were younger but id just watch

No I'm busy with adult responsibilities.
Original post by yyyuuuyyyuuu
i do the same but what is a VR? can't you like watch tv and do fun stuff with your kids. i am bisexual

We're a home educating family. My kids are in the same house as me 24/7. They have lessons with me. We have weekly family film nights. We eat every meal together. We have regular board game days. We go for bike rides together.

But sometimes we all need to do our own thing.

So yes, I do many many MANY things with my kids. Far more than a regular family would do.

What does being bisexual have to do with the discussion?

VR = virtual reality
(edited 2 years ago)
Lie in bed, listen to music, watch youtube vids. Maybe play some video games but I usually try to limit those to the allocated time I tend to play them, late at night.
Nothing (use my laptop all day).
Reply 10
I haven't been that type of bored in about 20 years

I'm often busy doing boring tasks/work. Considering a PA, lol. They're like £10-15/hour based from South Africa, so in the same time zone.
Original post by NonIndigenous
I'm often busy doing boring tasks/work. Considering a PA, lol. They're like £10-15/hour based from South Africa, so in the same time zone.

I tried to get a PA once when I was self-employed. They were useless. I spent more time correcting all the stuff they'd done wrong, than the amount of time I'd spent working before I had one.
It didn't last long. I realised I work better on my own, despite the work load!
Reply 13
Maybe you could learn apostrophe placement in contractions
I tried to get a PA once when I was self-employed. They were useless. I spent more time correcting all the stuff they'd done wrong, than the amount of time I'd spent working before I had one.
It didn't last long. I realised I work better on my own, despite the work load!

Hmm. Not surprised tbh. It's funny how many cleaners my family has had, that needed to be taught things like how to use a mop. Everyone knows how to. Yet how come the floor's still dirty after?

Maybe worth a try, but not to set my expectations high.
sleep, seeing as it's such a rarity these days with all these bloody exams
Reply 17
Sleep or Youtube.
Original post by cupcake4546
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

sleep study and eat
I’m working full time over the summer before uni starts again so unfortunately I have barely any time to get bored as I’m hardly ever in the house.
On weekends I do housework and shopping and watch a bit of Netflix ahaha

Latest