The Student Room Group

UCAT study buddy

Hi guys. I’m taking the UCAT exam in September and I’m finding it difficult to stick to my study plan. I’m wondering if anyone also taking the UCAT soon would be interested in being my study/accountability partner.
Reply 1
Original post by Lilian32
Hi guys. I’m taking the UCAT exam in September and I’m finding it difficult to stick to my study plan. I’m wondering if anyone also taking the UCAT soon would be interested in being my study/accountability partner.

Lots of discussion on the UCAT thread
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6864776
Reply 2
Original post by GANFYD

Thank you

Hey !

Where are you located ?

are you applying to undergrad or GEM ?
Reply 4
Original post by Neokirax0
Hey !

Where are you located ?

are you applying to undergrad or GEM ?

I’m in Nottingham
I’m applying to both. I want GEM but I feel like I should apply to undergrad also, to have a better chance of getting one.
A reminder that no one should be sharing social media on TSR, including via PM.

This is for your safety because many site users are under 18.

Hey,
Are you still looking for a partner? I’m also taking it in September and finding it hard to stick to a plan. I’ve been looking for a study partner too!!
Reply 7
Original post by RoisinTigers
Hey,
Are you still looking for a partner? I’m also taking it in September and finding it hard to stick to a plan. I’ve been looking for a study partner too!!

Hey

Sure, I’ll pm you
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey,

I can’t pm yet for some reason so I’ll have to reply here. My preparation hasn’t been going as well as I hoped. I started exactly 3 weeks ago and I am currently on the MedicMind prep course working my way through the verbal reasoning questions. I have only attempted the official question bank once just to see what I need to work on. My scores range from 450-650 in that section. I am aiming for 700-800. So I would like to check in once/twice a week with someone just to bounce ideas/study tips off each other and possibly work through questions together.
Reply 9
Sure, no problem

Me too. I started about 4 weeks ago, I’ve been using medify and I feel like I’d improve a lot if I can just stick to it and actually study properly. I’m also aiming for 700-800. I’d love to check in once in a while. When is your exam? Mine is in about 3 weeks.
Hey,

I can’t pm yet for some reason so I’ll have to reply here. My preparation hasn’t been going as well as I hoped. I started exactly 3 weeks ago and I am currently on the MedicMind prep course working my way through the verbal reasoning questions. I have only attempted the official question bank once just to see what I need to work on. My scores range from 450-650 in that section. I am aiming for 700-800. So I would like to check in once/twice a week with someone just to bounce ideas/study tips off each other and possibly work through questions together.
Sure, no problem

Me too. I started about 4 weeks ago, I’ve been using medify and I feel like I’d improve a lot if I can just stick to it and actually study properly. I’m also aiming for 700-800. I’d love to check in once in a while. When is your exam? Mine is in about 3 weeks.

I typed a reply but I don’t think it sent so this might be the second message you see. Mine is in 4 weeks!
Reply 11
I typed a reply but I don’t think it sent so this might be the second message you see. Mine is in 4 weeks! If your comfortable sharing your email with me we can make plans through there, until I can pm here.

No problem!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending