The Student Room Group

Official Nursing 2022 Applicants Thread

Hi everyone!

I started this thread for upcoming Nursing applicants. Nursing is just one AHP course I am applying to.
:u:

Feel free to share stats and support one another. It would be nice to see if we can find some familiars before starting!
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi! im hoping to apply to cardiff 2022 for paediatric nursing :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by ash0421

Hey!
Nice :smile: I hope you get an offer! I think if you apply early enough before the UCAS cut off, you can get offers early as I have seen from others on the threads.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ash0421

Same but for adult nursing
Hello this is my first post on tsr ! I’ve just applied for MSc adult nursing at Coventry for jan 22 start. Have been wanting to do nursing for fifteen years but due to family/work commitments wasn’t the right time. Finally in a position where I am ready to pursue what has been a long term dream
I have an interview next week for adult nursing MSc jan 22 !!
Reply 6
Original post by Fortysomething
I have an interview next week for adult nursing MSc jan 22 !!

Ohhhh yes!! Good luck! I am sure you will smash it :biggrin:
Reply 7
Anyone going Cardiff uni for Adult nursing in Feb?
Original post by CoolT
Anyone going Cardiff uni for Adult nursing in Feb?

I am! Got confirmation yesterday. Just waiting for them to email with further information. Are you going?
Reply 9
Not sure yet . Was gonna go through adjustments for it since ion mind starting later.
Had my interview yesterday felt it went quite well but not sure if my first degree will be accepted as not health or science based so am considering applying for BSc as well but will wait and see . I would be starting in may 22 if I do get on the MSc. Slightly later than planned but means I can save more money and also starting venepuncture training at work so will have that under my belt as well.
Also planning on applying to Nottingham and derby post grad MSc if don’t get into cov which would be sept 22. Nottingham and derby don’t require a particular subject at undergrad level it’s just I didn’t want to wait another year to start and they were full for this year.
Reply 11
Had my interview yesterday felt it went quite well but not sure if my first degree will be accepted as not health or science based so am considering applying for BSc as well but will wait and see . I would be starting in may 22 if I do get on the MSc. Slightly later than planned but means I can save more money and also starting venepuncture training at work so will have that under my belt as well.
Also planning on applying to Nottingham and derby post grad MSc if don’t get into cov which would be sept 22. Nottingham and derby don’t require a particular subject at undergrad level it’s just I didn’t want to wait another year to start and they were full for this year.

Usually you'll only be interviewed if your degree was acceptable, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. It wouldn't make sense to make you go through the interview, pass it, and then have a problem with the degree! Normally if they had an issue with the qualifications on your application they'd just decline you for interview I think...
Reply 12
Original post by Catdog2003
I am! Got confirmation yesterday. Just waiting for them to email with further information. Are you going?

Perhaps with adjustment
Hi,
I am starting access to nursing course at Perth College this year (next week actually 🙈) and then I am planning to apply to UWS and Glasgow Caledonian for adult nursing. Anyone else is thinking about those two 😀😀
Really pleased to report I have a conditional offer for MSc adult nursing at Coventry - I’ve just got the mammoth task of putting my portfolio of prior learning together now - searching through the loft for all my old certificates etc !!
Reply 15
Hello, I was wondering if you know anyone that has a conditional offer on the MSc in Mental Health Nursing course or MSc in Learning disability Nursing for 2022 intake at Coventry university.
Reply 16

How did the interview go? I'm really worried about it! I'll be applying for September 2022 intake :smile:
Hey all, just thought I would pop in and say that I'm starting my BSc Adult Nursing degree at KCL as a mature student this month, so if anyone wants any help with the application process, feel free to ask me! :smile: I also applied for 2 other universities, Surrey and Brighton, and was given a place at both.
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi everyone, I am way off applying but am considering adult nursing at Bournemouth in the near future (possibly 2023 entry). I will be 40 something with a mortgage (and possibly a small human running around 🤣). If anyone has experience of this or indeed Bournemouth Uni, I’d love to hear about it 😊😊
I’ve just had an unconditional for may at Coventry - so pleased 😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending