The Student Room Group

| ๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซโ€™๐ฌ ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€*๐ฌ | ๐€ ๐†๐˜๐†

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fish finger fan
Wow that's a lot of DIY and gardening, good luck with all that :smile: Yeah fake grass sounds good, no mowing then :lol:

Thank u! :biggrin: and yessss no mowing grass - when we had grass in our garden, my dad literally broke the lawnmower trying to mow the grass :colondollar: so fake grass is gonna be a lifesaver :yep:
Original post by Slx.24
Okayyy zara is one of my fav names anyways :colondollar:
sheesh gardening huh. My dad loves gardening :awesome:

Awww really? :biggrin:
yh ive always had a love for gardening - i really like growing flowers especially larkspurs :yep:
Original post by Slx.24
Damn, shoulda been piano though :tongue:

Ngl playing the piano looks so fun but Iโ€™d probs forget all the keys :lol: - thatโ€™s why I do singing, no hassle with remembering keys just gotta be in tune and remember words and melodies :biggrin:
Original post by AestheticStudying
My mumโ€™s been telling me to sign up for violin lessons at school for ages now and I finally agreed - what did I get myself into ๐Ÿคก

I love the violin :smile: I think it'd be worth it (maybe)

Original post by Slx.24
Damn, shoulda been piano though :tongue:

Piano is great too but unfortunately it's not a pick up instrument, you can't take a piano with you when you go holiday :frown:

Ngl playing the piano looks so fun but Iโ€™d probs forget all the keys :lol: - thatโ€™s why I do singing, no hassle with remembering keys just gotta be in tune and remember words and melodies :biggrin:

Piano is hella fun :biggrin:

Only seven notes (excluding sharps and flats) and you can play forever and ever- Maybe I'm biased as I've been playing it for most of my life
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 83
Thank u! :biggrin: and yessss no mowing grass - when we had grass in our garden, my dad literally broke the lawnmower trying to mow the grass :colondollar: so fake grass is gonna be a lifesaver :yep:

Awww really? :biggrin:
yh ive always had a love for gardening - i really like growing flowers especially larkspurs :yep:

Yasss don't even ask why I wouldn't be able to tell you haha. Anyways I think zara means radiance or smth, and it's origin is zahrah, which means blooming flower (to the nearest meaning) and I've always liked that name for some reason.. since I was in primary

Well you could be the singer and I could do the piano :wink:
Disclaimer idk how to use it but hehe
Original post by agent37

Only seven notes (excluding sharps and flats) and you can play forever and ever- Maybe I'm biased as I've been playing it for most of my life

My friend sheโ€™s been playing the violin for 8 years now i think and she makes it look fr cool so hopefully it will be fun :biggrin:

Ah u play piano?! This year in music my teacher would try so hard to get me to play piano and would get so confused when I couldnโ€™t even play twinkle twinkle cus Iโ€™d forget where each not was :colondollar:

Original post by Slx.24
Yasss don't even ask why I wouldn't be able to tell you haha. Anyways I think zara means radiance or smth, and it's origin is zahrah, which means blooming flower (to the nearest meaning) and I've always liked that name for some reason.. since I was in primary

Well you could be the singer and I could do the piano :wink:
Disclaimer idk how to use it but hehe

Awwwww thatโ€™s actually so cute :h: I remember my mum telling me the story as to why she called me Zara. Like you said Zahrah means blooming flower and when I was born larkspurs were blooming in our town and my mum remembered the name zahrah means blooming flower so she named me zahrah but changed the spelling to make it easier so the spelling was zara in the end :biggrin: - ngl Iโ€™m happy she chose Zara cus she said she would have called me Vanessa if not :s-smilie:

and omg yesssss we could deffo do that :u:
lmaooo donโ€™t worry cus even tho ive been singing for nearly 13 years, I sound like a dying cat :lol:
My friend sheโ€™s been playing the violin for 8 years now i think and she makes it look fr cool so hopefully it will be fun :biggrin:

Ah u play piano?! This year in music my teacher would try so hard to get me to play piano and would get so confused when I couldnโ€™t even play twinkle twinkle cus Iโ€™d forget where each not was :colondollar:

Awwwww thatโ€™s actually so cute :h: I remember my mum telling me the story as to why she called me Zara. Like you said Zahrah means blooming flower and when I was born larkspurs were blooming in our town and my mum remembered the name zahrah means blooming flower so she named me zahrah but changed the spelling to make it easier so the spelling was zara in the end :biggrin: - ngl Iโ€™m happy she chose Zara cus she said she would have called me Vanessa if not :s-smilie:

lmaooo donโ€™t worry cus even tho ive been singing for nearly 13 years, I sound like a dying cat :lol:

Ooh, that's very cool!

I used to play violin but I dropped it about three years ago now, but before that I played it for a solid five years and was on grade 7 :frown: Man, I regret dropping it now but we must let bygones be bygones.

Yup, I play piano - been playing it since I was 6 and finished all my grades in the end of Year 8 :biggrin: It's definitely my favourite instrument out of the few I play and is really fun! The notes come wth practice and constant usage so forgetting them is to be expected - my younger sibling is learning now and they keep forgetting the notes too :creep:

Your name is very cute ^-^

I'm also sure you don't sound like a dying cat :grin:
Original post by agent37
Ooh, that's very cool!

I used to play violin but I dropped it about three years ago now, but before that I played it for a solid five years and was on grade 7 :frown: Man, I regret dropping it now but we must let bygones be bygones.

Yup, I play piano - been playing it since I was 6 and finished all my grades in the end of Year 8 :biggrin: It's definitely my favourite instrument out of the few I play and is really fun! The notes come wth practice and constant usage so forgetting them is to be expected - my younger sibling is learning now and they keep forgetting the notes too :creep:

Your name is very cute ^-^

I'm also sure you don't sound like a dying cat :grin:

Why thank u :u:

OMG GRADE 7?! WOWWWWW :eek: Iโ€™ve only just started on grade 6 singing :colondollar:

Omg thats so cool! oooh what other instruments do you play? :biggrin: Honestly it must be a lot of time and effort to learn the piano! :yep:

And aww thank u :biggrin: ur name is honestly really pretty! :yep:

U havent heard me :lol: - i fr sound like a dying cat, let me do a quick vocaroo and post it on here to prove i sound like a dying cat
@agent37 https://voca.ro/15ENqbz2Q0nK

Example of me sounding like a dying cat
Reply 88
Original post by agent37

Piano is great too but unfortunately it's not a pick up instrument, you can't take a piano with you when you go holiday :frown:

Piano is just so fdklasfjsadf
I can pour my entire life emotions in it
ooooh most of your life? Damn I like you a lot more than 5 secs ago :colondollar:
respect for tha master

Such a touching story :tongue:
I hope that my kids get such a meaningful name lol. Like a name bcs of smth life event ygm
LMAO vannessa :colonhash:

never did sing maxi priest - close to you that i requested in may lol:biggrin:

also you always have sore throat lol:biggrin:(i not making fun zara its just funny that you always say before you sing i have a bad throat lol(:u:

also good to have you back on blogging scene:smile:

How can you say that??!!!! You sound amazing :0 which is almost impossible when singing acapella! :biggrin:

I'd pay to see you in a concert, you better leave a seat for me if you ever perform :adore:

Original post by Slx.24
ooooh most of your life? Damn I like you a lot more than 5 secs ago :colondollar:
respect for tha master

:cool: Glad to hear that, yes, I am le mastur~

I love the piano a lot :smile:

Glad to hear that you like me more now :giggle:

I might record some sneaky music a bit later-
man i missed your voiceee mashallaaah

Reply 93
Original post by agent37
How can you say that??!!!! You sound amazing :0 which is almost impossible when singing acapella! :biggrin:

I'd pay to see you in a concert, you better leave a seat for me if you ever perform :adore:

:cool: Glad to hear that, yes, I am le mastur~

I love the piano a lot :smile:

Glad to hear that you like me more now :giggle:

I might record some sneaky music a bit later-

Le mastuerrr~ :colone:
Everyone should love piano ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Oooh you should send it over here yk ๐Ÿ‘€

:O you sound good haha
Arcade huh.. song blew up from tiktok I think
Also those high notes ๐Ÿฅถ
Your accent is really interesting as well ๐Ÿ˜‚
Original post by Slx.24
Completely stole that from me smh
wait- I say smort bean as well-
This tieff:colonhash:

Wait am I supposed to call you zara now :cookie:

..... maybe
:five: hehe
hush old one ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I didnโ€™t get to hear a voice that is equivalent to a dying cat
disappointed/10

Spoiler

Original post by agent37

Awwww ur too kind โ˜บ๏ธ

If I ever do a concert Iโ€™ll deffo save a front row seat for u :yep:
Original post by Slx.24
respect for tha master

Such a touching story :tongue:
I hope that my kids get such a meaningful name lol. Like a name bcs of smth life event ygm
LMAO vannessa :colonhash:

Honestly the piano sounds so nice when someone plays it with pure emotion - makes the piece more meaningful :yep:
Yep most of my life and hehe :biggrin:

Yhhh I get u - Iโ€™d want my kids to have something that means something - or a name that relates to my aesthetic life :lol:
And like with how she had a story with choosing the name Zara, my mum told me that she had no proper story to do why she nearly chose the name Vanessa, other than seeing this actress or sommat with the same name :colonhash:
Original post by Wise Goldie
never did sing maxi priest - close to you that i requested in may lol:biggrin:

Omg Iโ€™m so sorry! Iโ€™ll do it some day I promise :yep:
Original post by Wise Goldie
also you always have sore throat lol:biggrin:(i not making fun zara its just funny that you always say before you sing i have a bad throat lol(:u:

also good to have you back on blogging scene:smile:

Honestly itโ€™s so true tho I always get a sore throat :cry2: - I sing around 6 hours a day so I get sore throats a lot :colondollar:

And thank u :biggrin:
Original post by Justaboutalive
man i missed your voiceee mashallaaah

awwww thank u :lovehug:
Original post by Slx.24
:O you sound good haha
Arcade huh.. song blew up from tiktok I think
Also those high notes ๐Ÿฅถ
Your accent is really interesting as well ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aw thank u โ˜บ๏ธ
Yhhh it was a really popular song on TikTok - but before TikTok, the song was real,y popular and it came first in the Eurovision song competition which is a song competition where countries across Europe go against other countries for the title of Eurovision champion that year and Duncan Laurence won Eurovision 2019 for the Netherlands with the song arcade :biggrin:
Bro my high notes werenโ€™t that good :lol: - bit off key if Iโ€™m honest :colondollar:
Plsss really ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ - well I do go to a private school in West Yorkshire so my accent is a bit weird :colondollar:
Original post by 0ptics
I didnโ€™t get to hear a voice that is equivalent to a dying cat
disappointed/10

Spoiler

Nahhhh u deffo heard a voice equivalent to a dying cat :u:

Spoiler

Reply 97
Original post by hey yall
..... maybe
:five: hehe
hush old one ๐Ÿ˜Œ

See you're just following my footsteps ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
Ofc I'm the olde one now ๐Ÿฅถ
Awwww ur too kind โ˜บ๏ธ

Honestly the piano sounds so nice when someone plays it with pure emotion - makes the piece more meaningful :yep:

Yhhh I get u - Iโ€™d want my kids to have something that means something - or a name that relates to my aesthetic life :lol:
And like with how she had a story with choosing the name Zara, my mum told me that she had no proper story to do why she nearly chose the name Vanessa, other than seeing this actress or sommat with the same name :colonhash:

Honestly itโ€™s so true tho I always get a sore throat :cry2: - I sing around 6 hours a day so I get sore throats a lot :colondollar:

Aw thank u โ˜บ๏ธ
Yhhh it was a really popular song on TikTok - but before TikTok, the song was real,y popular and it came first in the Eurovision song competition which is a song competition where countries across Europe go against other countries for the title of Eurovision champion that year and Duncan Laurence won Eurovision 2019 for the Netherlands with the song arcade :biggrin:
Bro my high notes werenโ€™t that good :lol: - bit off key if Iโ€™m honest :colondollar:
Plsss really ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ - well I do go to a private school in West Yorkshire so my accent is a bit weird :colondollar:

Spoiler

Lmao save a seat next to agent for me toooo I'd be recording and everything ๐Ÿ˜
Yupp, "aesthetic life" hahaha
Yeah fr imagine calling your kid some random famous persons name ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Tbf though I would call my kid JJ or olatunji any day ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜
Hey hey no thanks needed praise should be given where it's due. And I really enjoyed it ^^
Ohh I didn't know that :0 that's interesting. One of my best friends is from netherlands, haven't spoken to her in so long though :frown: she loved the song dinero for some reason though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ*โ™‚๏ธ
Hush if your highs weren't good then I can't specc zi enrish ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Hahaha idk if a private school has anything to do with it but I've only ever heard ONE other girl have the same-ish accent as you and that was a loong time ago. It's not bad though ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜†
Awwww ur too kind โ˜บ๏ธ

Aw thank u โ˜บ๏ธ

Spoiler

maybe sing for 4 hours a day and save your throat lol
Awwww ur too kind โ˜บ๏ธ

Aw thank u โ˜บ๏ธ

Spoiler

your accent is posh zara cos i born near west yorkshire and i moved year ago but i stil got northern accent yet you live there and you dont have one you have a posh voice instead

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending