The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London (KCL) ~ Accommodation for 2021 Entry

Where’s everyone applying? Julian Markham or GDS?

Scroll to see replies

SSA :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Does anyone know if there's going to be another batch of rooms that will be released? bc there are no more en-suite rooms available
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know if there's going to be another batch of rooms that will be released? bc there are no more en-suite rooms available

I heard that there will be no new rooms after the 31st but I'm not 100% that's true
Reply 4
GDSA
Reply 5
Anyone’s portal open today?
Reply 6
Original post by Student2303
Mines just opened but its saying that there's only Angel lane available and five rooms left?!

yeah same bruh, i contacted customer service, new rooms will be released until 31st may, you just gotta keep refreshing especially since GDS and SSA are limited
Does anyone know if you think there is any SSA rooms left? I was on the portal all day yesterday and today and there's only been Angel lane today... starting to get a bit worried :frown:
Reply 8
Anyone looked at private accom, ive lost hope in refreshing tbh
Don gratton house looks good, if i book a room i dont wanna be on my own tho, hopefully theres other KCL/UOL students
Anyone know a groupchat for King's City vine street ?? seems like nobody is staying there lmao
Original post by blackdragon3821
Anyone know a groupchat for King's City vine street ?? seems like nobody is staying there lmao

I’m staying there :smile:
Does anybody want to swap a room at Stratford one for Julian mark ham studio or an atlas studio or one at Vauxhall xx Stratford super close to Westfield and 15 minutes away from central ldn on tube
does anyone want an ensuite room at urbanest vauxhall? i need someone to take over the tenancy!
rent is £310 weekly, contract length is 48 weeks. lovely layout of room and shower area is perfect however it's not within my budget!
flatmates are all very welcoming and great people too no worries about making friends haha
vauxhall station is 2 minutes walk away and plenty of shops around surrounding area!
first come first serve.
lmk asap <3
Hi there,

I am looking to move out from my accommodation at GDS ASAP. It is an ensuite room priced at £204 per week. Great location, and nice flat mates. The contract length is currently 40 weeks. If you are interested in taking over this room, then please feel free to DM me
Hi, I have a room at Wolfson House. Nice view, flat mates are lovely and it is priced at £160 a week. Please let me know if you are interested direct message me on here
Original post by SilverFox111
Hi there,

I am looking to move out from my accommodation at GDS ASAP. It is an ensuite room priced at £204 per week. Great location, and nice flat mates. The contract length is currently 40 weeks. If you are interested in taking over this room, then please feel free to DM me

Hi,
Are you looking to swap a room or just for someone to move in?
Original post by safamirza
does anyone want an ensuite room at urbanest vauxhall? i need someone to take over the tenancy!
rent is £310 weekly, contract length is 48 weeks. lovely layout of room and shower area is perfect however it's not within my budget!
flatmates are all very welcoming and great people too no worries about making friends haha
vauxhall station is 2 minutes walk away and plenty of shops around surrounding area!
first come first serve.
lmk asap <3

Hi i am interested in taking over your room! Could you please send me a message?
Original post by Gracelee0303
Hi i am interested in taking over your room! Could you please send me a message?

yes of course!!
Original post by SilverFox111
Hi there,

Hi, are you still looking for someone to take over your room?
I have an ensuite room at Angel Lane with a really nice view and friendly flatmates. It is £239/week and has Westfield shopping centre and Stratford station 5 mins walk away. I’m looking to move somewhere closer to guys campus, let me know if you are interested in taking over my room :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest