ellamental LOL:biggrin:
Reply 43
Original post by Wise Goldie
i was thinking ellamentry my dear year 12 lol

@ellaa01 :biggrin:

if you don’t use this please can i have it i love it 😭
Original post by ellatudier

Gurl it’s the battle of the blogs dw sis I’ll make a new thread for the boxing match tommorow
Reply 45
Original post by 0ptics
This is an interesting topic.

as someone who really struggled to get a diagnosis, i believe fuelled by inaccurate stereotypes and misunderstandings of how autism presents in girls, i thought researching it on a larger scale would be fascinating and i’d be able to speak personally on the matter since i’m fairly passionate about the lack of representation in the media and what is there only perpetuates the inaccuracies to begin with. i might consider continuing with it if i can’t find anything in relation to any subject i’d like to pursue further.
Reply 46
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy for me:biggrin:

also sorry @ellatudier for taking over your blog:redface:

no worries i’m loving all of the interaction!!!
Reply 47
lovely to meet you too!!! which subjects are you doing? and thank you so much 🥺 <33
Reply 48
Original post by nikkiblonsky
gurl tag me im going into yr11 periodt gurl ill dish on how im doing and u spill tea ahhhhhh is gonna be amazing

good luck with year 11!! and please do i will!
good luck with year 11!! and please do i will!

Yasssssssss I willl

shes on holiday from today for a few week but im sure she not mad if you use it(or maybe she will be lol):biggrin:
as someone who really struggled to get a diagnosis, i believe fuelled by inaccurate stereotypes and misunderstandings of how autism presents in girls, i thought researching it on a larger scale would be fascinating and i’d be able to speak personally on the matter since i’m fairly passionate about the lack of representation in the media and what is there only perpetuates the inaccuracies to begin with. i might consider continuing with it if i can’t find anything in relation to any subject i’d like to pursue further.

i did not get mine til i was maybe 12 til then they thought i was thick and trouble maker:frown:

i left school at 9 and homeschooled it was hard

you done great ella cos you got amazing results i think im jjust thick:frown:
Reply 52
i did not get mine til i was maybe 12 til then they thought i was thick and trouble maker:frown:

i left school at 9 and homeschooled it was hard

you done great ella cos you got amazing results i think im jjust thick:frown:

i got mine incredibly recently, this year actually. my school was quite reluctant to refer me to any services since my grades were more than adequate, and so, with no (visible) impact on my education, they took forever to get around to it. more understanding really needs to be had within the education system, far too many are labelled as troublemakers and put aside. i used to always beg to be homeschooled because i hated school so much, but i don't think i'd enjoy it quite so much in practise as i did the idea in theory. thank you, i'm really proud of them! and i'm sure you aren't "thick" at all!
Reply 53
shes on holiday from today for a few week but im sure she not mad if you use it(or maybe she will be lol):biggrin:

i still can't edit my first post or title since it's under moderation, but i may have to borrow the title for the time being when i can edit... willing to give it back if ella would like it, of course.
i got mine incredibly recently, this year actually. my school was quite reluctant to refer me to any services since my grades were more than adequate, and so, with no (visible) impact on my education, they took forever to get around to it. more understanding really needs to be had within the education system, far too many are labelled as troublemakers and put aside. i used to always beg to be homeschooled because i hated school so much, but i don't think i'd enjoy it quite so much in practise as i did the idea in theory. thank you, i'm really proud of them! and i'm sure you aren't "thick" at all!

yeh im 30 now but i have maybe mental age of 16-17 so thats hard and your right growing up i had teachers call me thick so mu mum said that i would be better homeschool and i enjoyed it but it mean missing out 0n making friends and stuff thats bad side to it

yeh autism is hard for doctors to work out on people:frown:
i still can't edit my first post or title since it's under moderation, but i may have to borrow the title for the time being when i can edit... willing to give it back if ella would like it, of course.

battle of the ellas lol:biggrin:
yeh im 30 now but i have maybe mental age of 16-17 so thats hard and your right growing up i had teachers call me thick so mu mum said that i would be better homeschool and i enjoyed it but it mean missing out 0n making friends and stuff thats bad side to it

Don’t listen to them. Back at when I was in primary, some teachers said that I wouldn’t be able to sit an exam, yet alone pass them. and now, they might as well eat their words because I proved them wrong. Oh, and, you’re not “thick”
what a epq?

i thing bubbles does sociology?
what a epq?

i thing bubbles does sociology?

They are an Extended Project Qualification:
Basically you just research your own subject (usually not something relating to A-Levels) and you either come out with a physical project and 1000 words or you write a 5000 word essay on the subject you researched on - it isn't all about the end as well, you have to keep a research log in order to be makred on that as well
Original post by AmIReallyHere
They are an Extended Project Qualification:
Basically you just research your own subject (usually not something relating to A-Levels) and you either come out with a physical project and 1000 words or you write a 5000 word essay on the subject you researched on - it isn't all about the end as well, you have to keep a research log in order to be makred on that as well

that sounds hard:frown:
ok maybe you can ask bubbs for advice ella lol:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending