The Student Room Group

Bristol flat share

Hey! Im 18 and starting a degree apprenticeship in Bristol and looking for some people I could maybe start a flat share with. I've tried teaming up with some first year students but there's not that many landlords willing to rent to students, so maybe if I can find an apprentice or two to willing to share then we'd have more luck! Thanks :smile:
Why two different threads?
Reply 2
Original post by AmIReallyHere
Why two different threads?

Sorry what do you mean?
Original post by JohnTheJay
Sorry what do you mean?

You've posted the same thing twice in two different discussions/threads
Reply 4
Original post by AmIReallyHere
You've posted the same thing twice in two different discussions/threads

Oh sorry I just wanted to give myself a chance of reaching the right people
Reply 5
Hey! Im 18 and starting a degree apprenticeship in Bristol and looking for some people I could maybe start a flat share with. I've tried teaming up with some first year students but there's not that many landlords willing to rent to students, so maybe if I can find an apprentice or two to willing to share then we'd have more luck! Thanks :smile:

Hi, have you tried looking on websites like sparerooms, also, what company will you be working for, I'm starting with Rolls Royce in september
Reply 6
Original post by Zaltman
Hi, have you tried looking on websites like sparerooms, also, what company will you be working for, I'm starting with Rolls Royce in september

Hi, ah cool! Are you in Bristol as well? Mines a software engineering one with Amazon. Yeah I’ve looked on spareroom but a lot of the time they just don’t reply. It’s hard because I’m not going to the uni but I’m a bit young to be with the professionals. What are you doing for accommodation?
Reply 7
Original post by ed678
Hi, ah cool! Are you in Bristol as well? Mines a software engineering one with Amazon. Yeah I’ve looked on spareroom but a lot of the time they just don’t reply. It’s hard because I’m not going to the uni but I’m a bit young to be with the professionals. What are you doing for accommodation?

I've managed to find a group of guys on my course and we've got a house together, yh it must be difficult as you're too young to be a proper professional and all the year 1 students are in halls
Reply 8
Original post by Zaltman
I've managed to find a group of guys on my course and we've got a house together, yh it must be difficult as you're too young to be a proper professional and all the year 1 students are in halls

Ahh that's a shame, there's only 1 other guy on my course and he's already got a place I think so can't rly go down that route. Do you happen to know any other degree apprentices in Bristol?
Reply 9
Ahh that's a shame, there's only 1 other guy on my course and he's already got a place I think so can't rly go down that route. Do you happen to know any other degree apprentices in Bristol?

there's about 10 on my course but i think we've all sorted accommodation now

Hi, I am going to be in Bristol as a RR degree apprentice this September. I am also looking to find people to flat share with - would you be interested for this September?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending