The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Accommodation Swap

Alright lads, so this sounds ****ing ******ed as hell I know. But I'm like a mad loud person and stuff. I hate quiet literally I'm the loudest don u will ever meet and I got Lakeside. Apparently its quiet as hell. Any1 got Rootes or some **** and wanna swap Idk lol. Im confused as hell DM me. What offers u got lol
Reply 1
Original post by spyhke
Alright lads, so this sounds ****ing ******ed as hell I know. But I'm like a mad loud person and stuff. I hate quiet literally I'm the loudest don u will ever meet and I got Lakeside. Apparently its quiet as hell. Any1 got Rootes or some **** and wanna swap Idk lol. Im confused as hell DM me. What offers u got lol

Hi, I’ve got tocil which has hold some parties before afaik. The rent’s really cheap and affordable and it’s super close to tesco and uni centre. I really wanna swap to an en-suite no matter what that is. Plus lakeside is actually my first choice lol. Are u interested in swap with mine?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by spyhke

I also have tocil, I really want an en-suite accommodation due to anxiety. I can offer you that accom and £50 towards your freshers week for
It! however, if rootes is what you’re settled on, I rang the uni accommodation team and it said that you can go on the transfer list in October if you don’t like your accom! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by élani
I rang the uni accommodation team and it said that you can go on the transfer list in October if you don’t like your accom! :smile:

So you mean like the uni will make a questionnaire or something and ask if any student wants to swap their hall?:confused:
Reply 4
Original post by Karagyh
So you mean like the uni will make a questionnaire or something and ask if any student wants to swap their hall?:confused:

Basically, in the third week of October the uni will allow you to go on a transfer list and as soon as one becomes available ( from your preference list of en-suite) you’ll get one of those! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by élani
Basically, in the third week of October the uni will allow you to go on a transfer list and as soon as one becomes available ( from your preference list of en-suite) you’ll get one of those! :smile:

Wow perfect! I guess we still have the chance to get an en suite lol.
Original post by Karagyh
Wow perfect! I guess we still have the chance to get an en suite lol.

I have an accommodation offer for Heronbank (ensuite) and I'm looking to swap for Tocil. If you are still interested in swapping just message me :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by OliSheldon
I have an accommodation offer for Heronbank (ensuite) and I'm looking to swap for Tocil. If you are still interested in swapping just message me :smile:

Yes definitely lol. Sorry I didn’t check the new posts for a while. Are you still interested in swapping with me?
Reply 8
Hi I also have a heronbank offer and looking to swap. If you're still interested let me know

Hi it's my first year at Warwick and I got Tocil. I am a private person so a shared bathroom would not work for me lol. Let me know if you're still interested haha.

Hi it's my first year at Warwick and I got Tocil. I am a private person so a shared bathroom would not work for me lol. Let me know if you're still interested haha.
Original post by Vqb112
Hi I also have a heronbank offer and looking to swap. If you're still interested let me know

Hey, it's my first year at Warwick and I got Tocil. I'm a private person so a shared bathroom would not work for me and I also don't party a lot. Let me know if you're still interested:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest