The Student Room Group

Whats your favourite manga?

I dont see many manga related posts here so just curious. Personall I love Vagabond, Berserk, Oyasumi Punpun and One piece. These are def my top 4 manga.
Reply 1
While it's not my favourite manga ever, I just caught up with blue lock and it's so good, it's definitely becoming one of my favourites. I also really like blue period, toilet bound hanako kun and kieta hatsukoi
I like to read the One Piece chapters online now and then. Currently I have a lot to catch up.
My Hero Academia and Berserk
the breaker/the breaker new waves - its manhwa but its black and white so i count it as manga hehe
but tokyo revengers is sick, and vinland saga has amazing character devolpment
Reply 5
Umibe no Onnanoko
Original post by JoshDarnIt_
My Hero Academia and Berserk

Berserk, oh yes! I have to read the chapters to know how this manga continues. Problem: I am toooo lazy. :rolleyes:
Original post by Kallisto
Berserk, oh yes! I have to read the chapters to know how this manga continues. Problem: I am toooo lazy. :rolleyes:

Haha, I'm sure you'll get round to it :tongue:
My Hero Academia and Berserk!!!
hataraku saibo and AOT
@AngryJellyfish

I know that you are passionate anime fan, but what about the mangas? are you reading some of them?
Original post by Kallisto
@AngryJellyfish

I know that you are passionate anime fan, but what about the mangas? are you reading some of them?

Top Manga List (currently 36 titles)

#1 is Give My Regards to Black Jack.
I quite like Doctor Stone. Impressive story-telling and overall great artwork. The anime is decent too.
Reply 13
Original post by Banoot
While it's not my favourite manga ever, I just caught up with blue lock and it's so good, it's definitely becoming one of my favourites. I also really like blue period, toilet bound hanako kun and kieta hatsukoi

I second on blue lock. It's a joy to read. As well as blue period. Especially due to me loving art.
Reply 14
Original post by Gauthmath_Banana
I dont see many manga related posts here so just curious. Personall I love Vagabond, Berserk, Oyasumi Punpun and One piece. These are def my top 4 manga.

Vinland saga, vagabond, blue lock, blue period, jigokuraku, chainsaw man, berserk, black torch, toughen anki, demon slayer, haikyuu, black clover, my hero academia, jujutsu Kaisen to name a few.
My favourites would have to be Deathnote, Ikigami and Akira although SpyxFamily is very close as i have been reading it since before it became an anime. No longer human has a good story line and would definitely recommend it to any fans of horror and Junji Ito but I just didn't expect it to be that graphic (not the blood type of graphic the other one)

Deathnote is a master piece until halfway where it's still amazing after that but just very hard to read in a weird way (Trying to explain is difficult without giving away major spoilers)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending