The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It’s fine I’m 19 and haven’t kissed anyone and I am a virgin too
Original post by Anonymous
I was watching a video about people getting asked when they lost their virginity and they all said 15 or under. Plus i go to an all girls school so i cant meet many guys irl. what do i do? how can i get a bf? also is it weird that im like this despite my age? are most ppl like me at 15?

Normal.

Original post by shebk
You are only 15, you should focus on your study, not boyfriend
Do you study well?

They should be studying for GCSE's
Yeah a lot of them lie that they lost it earlier for clickbait
You do better to focus on becoming more successful in life than in temporary sexual escapades. Don't sweat it, in other words. Look, I'm 25 years old guy, and I never had any sexual experience or even any relationship, but that's OK, because making money to support oneself should be the most important priority for everyone for now.
Reply 44
don't worry about it OP you're still young.

@SlaveofAll if your lack of sexual experience is not by choice perhaps it's time to have a long sit down and think about what's holding you back and what you're doing wrong...
Original post by kokkens
don't worry about it OP you're still young.

@SlaveofAll if your lack of sexual experience is not by choice perhaps it's time to have a long sit down and think about what's holding you back and what you're doing wrong...

What's holding me back? Religious requirements, popular judgment, and lack of availability of prospects as well as me saving myself for the right woman

I'm not fully focusing on that for now, because I'm quite aware of the ramifications of unprepared sex (such as the costs of having children or having infections, for instance).
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah but all youtube videos i see says otherwise, also i looked up when celebs lost their v card and they were all young

I think this comment shows how young you are don’t worry about that kind of stuff atm
Original post by White_whale8000
I meannnn im 16 and down to experiment if ya want

Wow, you grew up an entire year since your last post 2 minutes ago...

Latest

Trending

Trending