The Student Room Group

applying to uni with BTECs

hi, so i am doing 3 btecs:
l3 applied science, health and social care and applied law
i was wondering will i be able to apply to courses like paramedic science and radiography with these btecs?
thank you
The answer is yes. Applied Science and Health and Social Care are relevant courses to give you the knowledge you will need for either of those options. They are also great if you'd like to study nursing or midwifery too.
Reply 2
Original post by Powersymphonia
The answer is yes. Applied Science and Health and Social Care are relevant courses to give you the knowledge you will need for either of those options. They are also great if you'd like to study nursing or midwifery too.

thank you for replying!
Original post by shaha786
thank you for replying!I

Is there any particular uni you are interested in applying to?
Reply 4
Is there any particular uni you are interested in applying to?

bradford university is probably my first choice
bradford university is probably my first choice

Bradford accept BTEC for both radiography and paramedic science. You need to get DDM in either applied science or health and social care.
Reply 6
Bradford accept BTEC for both radiography and paramedic science. You need to get DDM in either applied science or health and social care.

thats great. i just got to get the right kind of work experience now to put on my personal statement i suppose
thats great. i just got to get the right kind of work experience now to put on my personal statement i suppose

Maybe you could get a weekend job in a care home? It would be good experience and there are lots of jobs in care.
Reply 8
Maybe you could get a weekend job in a care home? It would be good experience and there are lots of jobs in care.

yh thats a good idea, thank you. im jus really wary about finding work experience in some sort of radiology department as its so hard to find anything because of covid ;//

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending