The Student Room Group

Postgrad admissions

Is anyone still waiting for university of Sussex admission offer?
Email PG admissions and politely ask 'when do you think you will be able to make a decision?'.

Masters applications:
[email protected]

PhD applications:
[email protected]
Reply 2
Hey I did that and called them too!! They said they would be replying until this weekend but till now nothing!!
Does this mean I am rejected!??? It’s almost 4 weeks now.
Reply 3
Did you hear back? I am also waiting.
Reply 4
Not yet! Called them emailed them.. they asked to wait.
Reply 5
Original post by Rashmiee
Not yet! Called them emailed them.. they asked to wait.

Okay, I am in the same boat.
Reply 6
Hey! Did you get the reply? I did.
Reply 7
Hey! Did you get the reply? I did.

Not yet, I called them and they said they were still dealing with August applications so hopefully soon, do you have your timetable yet? and are they doing all teaching on campus as Brighton are doing lectures online?
Reply 8
I’ve been waiting more than 8 weeks now for MMU response, sent emails and no reply
Reply 9
I did get the registration emails but I am trouble registering since modules are full. And timetables are still not available. So I don’t know what and how they are going to have classes. I thought that there will be classroom lectures.m but now I am not so sure. Hope you get your mail soon.
Reply 10
I did get the registration emails but I am trouble registering since modules are full. And timetables are still not available. So I don’t know what and how they are going to have classes. I thought that there will be classroom lectures.m but now I am not so sure. Hope you get your mail soon.

Timetables are on Sussex - you just need to know your module numbers do you know which ones you will take? finally got my offer
Reply 11
Yeah I had some issues with that.. technically! I got mine yesterday. (Timetable) modules were full unavailable online so called them and got them updated. I took International Management. Fall modules emerging economies and global business, HR and sustainability for next semester. What are you going to choose?
Reply 12
Congratulations!
Reply 13
Yeah I had some issues with that.. technically! I got mine yesterday. (Timetable) modules were full unavailable online so called them and got them updated. I took International Management. Fall modules emerging economies and global business, HR and sustainability for next semester. What are you going to choose?

Everything just seems to be so slow and takes so much effort, not a great first impression really.
I have chosen Human resource management and the modules are employment relations, developing skills for business leadership. Leading managing and developing people work employment and HR in context, it's specialized around my field of work. I am hoping to find out if all teaching will be on campus as Brighton Uni are continuing lectures online.
Reply 14
I think some of the classes are in person. But sone are online. It’s marked on timetable.
Hello everyone!

I’m applying for mphil development studies at Oxford next year. I’ve a doubt on what to submit and what should I write for writing samples. I’m more interested in the poverty and income inequality. So I thought of writing on “how financial inclusion help in reducing poverty and income inequality in India?” Is it a vague theme? Should I choose a more unique/original theme? Or can I go ahead with this? And for second writing sample, I thought of polishing my research paper I wrote last semester titled “how has the fiscal system during the British rule transitioned now in India (with a focus on historical trends, fiscal discipline frameworks, fiscal responses in the colonial era and subsequent return to a fiscal consolidation path).

Please share your feedback :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending