The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Official University of Westminster 2022 Applicants Thread

Hey everyone!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Westminster for 2022 entry.

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
- What course are you applying for?
- What subjects are you studying now?
- Why Westminster?

You can find a link to the UCAS Applications + Uni group chat threads 2022 Official thread here.

Good luck!
Hi there my name is Liam

What course are you applying for?
I am applying for BA (Hons) Television Production

What subjects are you studying now?
I am studying a UAL L3 Extended Diploma in Television and Film Production alongside A Level Maths and Further Maths

Why Westminster?
because I feel London Is a great place to study television production given that's where most of the uk television studios are and this was the only degree inside London I found that was purely television production and I love London it's a great city in my opinion

Other universities I am applying to include University of Salford , University of Bedfordshire, University of Gloucestershire and the University of York
(edited 2 years ago)
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Hi! I'm Anastasia and I'm applying for an undergraduate degree in Spanish and international relations :smile:Currently, I'm studying Spanish, English literature and travel and tourism and also an EPQ. The university of Westminster is my first choice due to the beautiful campus, internationally recognised lecturers, facilities on campus and a great location. The university also has its own cinema which would be amazing to visit in my free time. This university is one of the most diverse universities in the UK and it would be great to be in a multicultural space especially when studying a languages degree. Other universities that I am applying to are university of Chester, university of Sussex, Manchester metropolitan university and university of Greenwich.
My name is Charlie and I’m considering applying for psychology. I already finished my a levels but I studied health care , child development and sociology. Westminster is one of my choices because London is a beautiful place, multicultural and has lots of things to get up to.
Reply 4
Original post by RazzzBerries
Hey everyone!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Westminster for 2022 entry.

Ice breaker questions:
- Why Westminster?

You can find a link to the UCAS Applications + Uni group chat threads 2022 Official thread here.

Good luck!

Doing chem, bio, psych rn and hopefully gonna study pharmacology, Westminster is close and my other offers like kent, west London,east London and metropolitan are far but I think they have good equipment.
Reply 5

Film BA (got an offer :biggrin:)

Doing a gap year, but did Film Studies, Media Studies & English Combined at A Level (AAA) results.

- Why Westminster?

Everyone says it's the best for film! :smile:
Reply 6
Hey looking to study Business management with marketing at Westminster looking for people to be with friends with or know at the start of the year.Looking to join any snap gc my snap is x_kxngh13
If there is anyone out there who needs help with A-Level History, Politics or English Literature, please feel free to PM and I can share with you some online resources which really helped me when I was studying for those subjects myself (I achieved A*A*A* with these resources).
Reply 8
Hiii i’m Abbie,I’m taking Chinese and Linguistics BA. Anyone else doing it too this year?
Hi, is the application still open for international students?
Hey everyone!

Ice breaker questions:
- Why Westminster?

Good luck!

Hi, I'm a prospective applicant from Nigeria. I wish to apply to Beng. Software Engineering program this fall. Will my school leaving certificate suffice for admission or is a foundation year/A level required?
Hi! My name is Anna and I live in Greece. I hold an offer for Ba (Hons) Music Performance, Production & Enterprise and have put it down as my firm decision. I’m currently finishing the IB, with my HL classes being Music, Visual Arts and English Lit. I did an extreme amount of research into where I wanted to apply, because I have very specific preferences on my modules, and the environment. I visited Westminster’s Harrow campus last August and loved the place, and I’m very interested in the course as I wanted to include all three of these areas of study. I’m excited to be in an environment with so many different kinds of creative people!
Hi my name is megan!
i am going to study Real estate at Westminster!
if anyone else is going to study this course message me on insta!
@meggiacomini
:smile:
Hey everyone!

Ice breaker questions:
- Why Westminster?

Good luck!

Hii I'm AJ and I have an offer for the television production course at harrow campus, which I have firmed and will hopefully go to in September! I am currently doing my A-Levels in Drama, Business and Product Design. I chose Westminster because I feel it's the best uni for me and London is the place to be or anything TV related, plus I have always wanted to live in London :smile:
Reply 14
Hi,I’m Darian and I have accepted an offer for International Relations and Politics BA. Currently I’m studying A-Level History, Geography and Law. If anyone is studying same course or going to Westminster as well, feel free to add me on insta: darian_pirija :smile:
Around how many students are there in biomed undergrad?
Original post by Anonymous
Around how many students are there in biomed undergrad?

pharmacology:smile: foundations tho.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending