The Student Room Group

Do I need to register my ebay dropshipping buisness when starting off (UK)?

Hi
I haven't started doing dropshipping as I am confused about what to do beforehand in the UK
I am planning to do an ebay dropshipping, but I am wondering if you have to register your buisness?
If you have to register how do you do it and what website do I use to do it with?

Also, do you need to register your print-on-demand business as well?
Thank you :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
You can if you want but you don't have to unless you're making something like £18,000 plus a year. I wouldn't recommend it when you just started out.
Reply 2
Original post by Uni-Student109
Hi
I haven't started doing dropshipping as I am confused about what to do beforehand in the UK
I am planning to do an ebay dropshipping, but I am wondering if you have to register your buisness?
If you have to register how do you do it and what website do I use to do it with?

Read this:

https://www.gov.uk/set-up-business
Original post by Dekiee654
You can if you want but you don't have to unless you're making something like £18,000 plus a year. I wouldn't recommend it when you just started out.

Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by Uni-Student109
Hi

How much are u currently making ?
Original post by ebam_uk
How much are u currently making ?

Havent started the ebay dropshipping buisness

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending