The Student Room Group

Music

What kind of music you like the most?
Loosely classified, I'd say rock, metalcore and pop punk. I also dabble in K-pop, J-rock and Visual Kei. My favourite bands are Black Veil Brides, Ice Nine Kills, YUNGBLUD, All Time Low, Palaye Royale, My Chemical Romance, Sleeping With Sirens and Panic! At The Disco, though the full list of bands I listen to is a lot longer :smile:
Reply 2
OH thank you for your answer!!!!
Which one motivates you the most?
Original post by Yochahine
OH thank you for your answer!!!!
Which one motivates you the most?

Hmm, that's a good question! I'd say Black Veil Brides are the most motivating because a lot of the music is quite rebellious and tied into a plotline about fighting a revolution. Ice Nine Kills is a definite close second though. For motivating songs, I'd recommend Scarlet Cross or the Wretched and Divine album by BVB or Hip to Be Scared by INK (if you like horror movies then definitely check out INK because their last album and their upcoming album are based off horror movies!)
Reply 4
Original post by Ethan512
Hmm, that's a good question! I'd say Black Veil Brides are the most motivating because a lot of the music is quite rebellious and tied into a plotline about fighting a revolution. Ice Nine Kills is a definite close second though. For motivating songs, I'd recommend Scarlet Cross or the Wretched and Divine album by BVB or Hip to Be Scared by INK (if you like horror movies then definitely check out INK because their last album and their upcoming album are based off horror movies!)

Oh thank you! I will definitely check it
Have a nice day Ethan
I am considering stopping listening to music. But when I listen, this is the kind of music that I listen to. Not that I understand much. But I enjoy the speed with which she pronounces the lyrics. Haha.
(edited 2 years ago)
I like to listen to kpop, musical theatre, and general pop, and I like to play classical, baroque, and romantic. I listen to anything :laugh:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonbro1
I am considering stopping listening to music. But when I listen, this is the kind of music that I listen to. Not that I understand much. But I enjoy the speed with which she pronounces the lyrics. Haha.

I like your trick I will try it
Reply 8
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
I like to listen to kpop, musical theatre, and general pop, and I like to play classical, baroque, and romantic. I listen to anything :laugh:

me to lol! I dont have something specific
Hmm, that's a good question! I'd say Black Veil Brides are the most motivating because a lot of the music is quite rebellious and tied into a plotline about fighting a revolution. Ice Nine Kills is a definite close second though. For motivating songs, I'd recommend Scarlet Cross or the Wretched and Divine album by BVB or Hip to Be Scared by INK (if you like horror movies then definitely check out INK because their last album and their upcoming album are based off horror movies

My Favourite BVB album is Set the world on fire, although i don't know how long for as the phantom tommorow is slowly creeping up.
Original post by Blackrose06
My Favourite BVB album is Set the world on fire, although i don't know how long for as the phantom tommorow is slowly creeping up.

Set The World On Fire is such a good album! My current favourite has to be Wretched and Divine though, but I 1000% agree that it might change once The Phantom Tomorrow comes out - I've absolutely loved all 4 songs so far and not-so-patiently waiting for my CD to turn up; I ordered it way before they changed the release date. It's hard to pick a favourite from the new stuff, each of the songs are so different.
Set The World On Fire is such a good album! My current favourite has to be Wretched and Divine though, but I 1000% agree that it might change once The Phantom Tomorrow comes out - I've absolutely loved all 4 songs so far and not-so-patiently waiting for my CD to turn up; I ordered it way before they changed the release date. It's hard to pick a favourite from the new stuff, each of the songs are so different.

TBH my favourite is torch, and even my mum says 'it's alright' and she said the rest of it's just noise.
for that reson i have NEVER played her faithless. i am gonna ask for the CD for christmas as my birthday is exactly 1 month before the official release. but will listen to it on youtube before then.
TBH my favourite is torch, and even my mum says 'it's alright' and she said the rest of it's just noise.
for that reson i have NEVER played her faithless. i am gonna ask for the CD for christmas as my birthday is exactly 1 month before the official release. but will listen to it on youtube before then.

My mum is the exact same! She teases me for liking BVB yet listens to Torch and The Vengeance
every time I play a song that swears she Tells me to turn it off so she doesn't know half of what I listen to
every time I play a song that swears she Tells me to turn it off so she doesn't know half of what I listen to

Oh, I'm lucky I don't have that problem because my mum also listens to music with swearing in sometimes, though it doesn't stop me being nervous if one comes on that has swearing in it.

Quick Reply

Latest