The Student Room Group

King's College London A101 EMDP 2022 Entry

Hi there, thanks for checking out this thread. This is the 2022 Entry discussion for King's College London A101 EMDP.

We're now onto the 2023 application cycle, you can find the 2023 thread here. Of course, you are still welcome to browse this thread as well, but please post in the 2023 one if you have questions about King's.
:biggrin:

Welcome to the King's College London A101 Extended Medical Degree Programme (EMDP) 2022 Entry Discussion.

KCL A101 EMDP 2021 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6560690

For general information click: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/extended-medical-degree-programme-mbbs

For entry requirements click: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/extended-medical-degree-programme-mbbs#coursepage-entry-requirements

KCL A100 / A101 2022 Offer Holders' thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7195607

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi,
I just wanted to ask would taking part in MedView ran by KCL give me an advantage when applying for EMDP even if I am taking part of other widening participation programmes such as Sutton trust & SMF for a different university?
Original post by studentLuna
Hi,
I just wanted to ask would taking part in MedView ran by KCL give me an advantage when applying for EMDP even if I am taking part of other widening participation programmes such as Sutton trust & SMF for a different university?

Yep, it's independent from WP programs at other universities.
Original post by YoungEmrys
Yep, it's independent from WP programs at other universities.

Thank you.
Reply 4
Original post by studentLuna
Hi,

Do both. Some Sutton trust unis will give you an automatic interview for their uni if you do it and can give you WP points at other unis. And medview has its own benefits
Reply 5
How can i contact Kings College admissions office? I have a question concerning their EMDP?
Original post by SBaddiel
How can i contact Kings College admissions office? I have a question concerning their EMDP?

The best way would be to send an FOI on "what do they know" website
Reply 8
Original post by replaythat
Hey how did you do, did you get interview etc... I am applying this year and have similar stats

hey! i know it’s been a year but how did your application go? i’m thinking of applying with similar stats as well
Original post by niyajj
hey! i know it’s been a year but how did your application go? i’m thinking of applying with similar stats as well

Hey I ended up getting an interview and an offer in the end - but kings was my insurance and I got into my firm. Good luck to you
Reply 10
I got that and i got in
Original post by Salaia
I got that and i got in

did you apply when you had your grades already or is that what you got on results day
Reply 12
Original post by yasmine57
did you apply when you had your grades already or is that what you got on results day

that is what i got on results day
Reply 13
Hi everyone,
Good luck to all those applying this year..
I have yet to sit my UCAT in the next 2 weeks...anyone know how much weighting the UCAT is given- I feel like it's the one thing that might let me down. Also, for those who've done their UCAT and are thinking of applying for EMDP..what are you're UCAT and GCSE stats, if you don't mind me asking. Any help would be appreciated!!
Original post by m_bibi
Hi everyone,
Good luck to all those applying this year..
I have yet to sit my UCAT in the next 2 weeks...anyone know how much weighting the UCAT is given- I feel like it's the one thing that might let me down. Also, for those who've done their UCAT and are thinking of applying for EMDP..what are you're UCAT and GCSE stats, if you don't mind me asking. Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!! I am looking to apply to the EMDP my stats are
GCSES --> 8 Grade 9s and 1 Grade 8
UCAT - 2420 B2 (very low :frown:)
Hbu? I hope your UCAT goes well, all the best!!!
I think the new EMDP applicants need a thread for 2022 entry. This one should be closed as it's now the start of the new academic year.
Original post by wokirow
@ecolier I think the new EMDP applicants need a thread for 2022 entry. This one should be closed as it's now the start of the new academic year.

Hi, I believe there’s already a thread made for 2022 entry here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6963398

Hope it helps, not sure about the closing bit though.
Reply 17
Original post by saranghoe
Thanks!!! I am looking to apply to the EMDP my stats are
GCSES --> 8 Grade 9s and 1 Grade 8
UCAT - 2420 B2 (very low :frown:)
Hbu? I hope your UCAT goes well, all the best!!!

Hey! You've got some great stats there, and don't be disheartened by you're UCAT. It's a pretty good score, someone got an interview with 2090 in 2019..so I'm sure they'll consider you holistically and not just based on you're UCAT. Just work really hard on you're Alevels and interview prep! Yeah...my UCAT is in 11 days! Im doing really bad.. but yeah there's not much to do except practice. Thanksss! All the best to you too !
Hi guys, what are everyone's stats?
UCAT
GCSEs
A level predictions/Achieved?
Original post by YoungEmrys
Hi guys, what are everyone's stats?
UC

ghgfyufyufyf yfgyufyuk
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending