The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Cannot find my timetable

I’m going to UEA and I’ve logged into my email on the outlook app but there is no timetable. My calendar is empty. I can’t find it. Any advice? Really want to see my timetable!

Im studying history of anyone else has their history timetable?
email your department. A lot of unis still havent given our their timetables yet. I'd recommend waiting for a few more days but email them now anyway.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
haha don't worry you're not the only one! I'm not at UEA but at UoM, and they're saying they'll hopefully send ours by tomorrow. Maybe send them an email just to check if you're worried? Or ask on your course group chat (if there is one) to see if anyone else is having the same issue
I’m doing history as well at UEA and you need to log on to my uea and click on timetable at the bottom of the page which will take you to it
our course director was chasing our timetable all day yesterday, and it still only came out at 6 in the evening.

I suspect if he hadn't been emailing them, we still wouldn't have it.
Reply 5
Hi there,

If you take a look on Timetablr and log on using your UEA credentials, hopefully you should be able to see your timetable. (https://timetabler.uea.ac.uk/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2F)

If it still doesn't appear, it may be worth emailing your department. If you already know who your personal tutor is then they should also be able to help.

Best of luck with everything this semester!

Zach (Actuarial Sciences Rep)
Original post by Anonymous
I’m doing history as well at UEA and you need to log on to my uea and click on timetable at the bottom of the page which will take you to it

Thank you! Finally found it :smile: guess I'll see you around!
Thank you everyone for the help I have found my timetable thanks to you all!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending