The Student Room Group

Evidence needed for your student finance application question.

Student finance wants proof that I lived in the UK before I went overseas. They want my addresses since birth and the dates that I lived at those addresses. However, I'm not sure how to go about sending them. Should I make a word document with all my addresses and dates then print and send through mail?

They also want my council tax bill evidence. Should that be during the time I was abroad or during the time I was living in the UK?

Here's the email for more information:
fsdf.png
Original post by under_score
Student finance wants proof that I lived in the UK before I went overseas. They want my addresses since birth and the dates that I lived at those addresses. However, I'm not sure how to go about sending them. Should I make a word document with all my addresses and dates then print and send through mail?

They also want my council tax bill evidence. Should that be during the time I was abroad or during the time I was living in the UK?

Here's the email for more information:
fsdf.png

Hi, the temporary absence evidence and address cover letter can be uploaded online in your account.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, the temporary absence evidence and address cover letter can be uploaded online in your account.

Thanks, Isaac

Let’s say for my temporary absence evidence I want to send my council tax bill for a particular year. Should the should I send multiple council tax bill copies like for example for each year between 2012 to 2020 or would just one be enough?
Original post by under_score
Let’s say for my temporary absence evidence I want to send my council tax bill for a particular year. Should the should I send multiple council tax bill copies like for example for each year between 2012 to 2020 or would just one be enough?

A council tax bill covers 1 year if you are using it to prove you were paying council tax while outside the UK. However, why would you be paying council tax if you were not living in the UK?

Thanks, Isaac
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending