The Student Room Group

Applying to Uni with A levels but without GCSEs

Hello, I am from India and I have completed my education till 10th grade from India. Then I fell sick due to some unforeseeable circumstances and now I am thinking to apply to US and UK universities. I will doing my A levels through private but I will not be doing any GCSEs as I have already completed my 10th grade(equivalent to GCSEs) and I got 10 CGPA out in10 scale till 10th Grade, so I am good in grades. So to ask, Can I apply to University of Oxford without GCSEs but with A Levels and 9th and 10th Grade Transcripts of Official Indian Government Board, or will my application be rejected just because of it?
Anyone any knowledge about this who would like to share.
If you did equivalent exams in India that will suffice, Check with Oxford to confirm.
Original post by neuralmirror
Hello, I am from India and I have completed my education till 10th grade from India. Then I fell sick due to some unforeseeable circumstances and now I am thinking to apply to US and UK universities. I will doing my A levels through private but I will not be doing any GCSEs as I have already completed my 10th grade(equivalent to GCSEs) and I got 10 CGPA out in10 scale till 10th Grade, so I am good in grades. So to ask, Can I apply to University of Oxford without GCSEs but with A Levels and 9th and 10th Grade Transcripts of Official Indian Government Board, or will my application be rejected just because of it?
Anyone any knowledge about this who would like to share.

Here's the webpage about this. Contact Oxford if the answer isn't here.
https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/applying-to-oxford/for-international-students/international-qualifications

Thanks Bruh!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending