The Student Room Group

Why am I afraid of revising

I’m trying to read ahead and be on top of my work but I keep getting nervous and scared like it’s wrong it’s hard to explain like I know this is good for me yet I finding nerve racking and overwhelming does anyone know what this is and how to over come it I’m doing ( bio chem and maths btw)
Reply 1
Original post by I-cba
I’m trying to read ahead and be on top of my work but I keep getting nervous and scared like it’s wrong it’s hard to explain like I know this is good for me yet I finding nerve racking and overwhelming does anyone know what this is and how to over come it I’m doing ( bio chem and maths btw)

It is wrong to think that it is wrong. Your fear is a stereotype. Fear of being a nerd. This fear depends on the opinions of others. And that's the whole reason. Set a goal for yourself and forget about someone else's opinion. You are not a dollar for everyone to like. And further. I think that you are far from sports - this is a mistake. Developing your body is developing your confidence and will. A person with a straight back, chin up, a confident smile, and even understanding mathematics and chemistry is a bomb!
Reply 2
Original post by I-cba

Anxiety, ADHD, executive dysfunction...

Quick Reply

Latest