The Student Room Group

Thumbnail thoughts?

OK OK I'm basically gonna post thumbnails on here and ask you guys for opinions on them before I upload them to yt :laugh: idk if anyone will actually do this for me but if you're reading this then hi 👋
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

good thumbnail! but you do look like Kim Kardashian met gala outfit (don't take this badly)
Original post by summerbirdreads
good thumbnail! but you do look like Kim Kardashian met gala outfit (don't take this badly)

AHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT :laugh:
Original post by thrivingfrog
AHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT :laugh:

what's your channel?
what's your channel?

It's called Study With Liv
It's called Study With Liv

I'm already subscribed lol
1631741461060.jpg
thoughts?

I'm worried that this is some latent islamophobia, and don't take this the wrong way, but there is something slightly sinister about that blacked out figure in a ?niqab It's a bit Isis meets Pearson for my liking.
Original post by Reality Check
I'm worried that this is some latent islamophobia, and don't take this the wrong way, but there is something slightly sinister about that blacked out figure in a ?niqab It's a bit Isis meets Pearson for my liking.

are you serious? that's definitely Kim k outfit not niqab

Oh no I don't mean it that way at all! I have my hair down and I have to black it all out as I can't show my face, and it wasn't intended in any harmful way at all
Oh no I don't mean it that way at all! I have my hair down and I have to black it all out as I can't show my face, and it wasn't intended in any harmful way at all

Absolutely - I know you didn't mean anything bad by it at all. I'm just giving you feedback as an independent third-party viewing that image for the first time :smile:
are you serious? that's definitely Kim k outfit not niqab

Yes, could be our Kimmy, à la Met Gala. True.
Now idk if I should post it or redo the whole thing ahhhh pls send help
Now idk if I should post it or redo the whole thing ahhhh pls send help

You could try reducing the contrast on your blacked out figure - in other words, make it grey, rather than solid black. That might improve the image. Try it just to see.
You could try reducing the contrast on your blacked out figure - in other words, make it grey, rather than solid black. That might improve the image. Try it just to see.

1631827171679.jpgAny better?
Bump

I think it looks better with grey. :yy:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 5hyl33n
I think it looks better with grey. :yy:

Thankyou!
Thankyou!

No problem. :biggrin:

Quick Reply