The Student Room Group

Struggling with finding a female partner

I'm a 7 out of 10 according to people and family as i posses a lot of postive traits. Though I always find that a women always lies to me and string me along. I've never had a date nor had a relationship I'm 20 yrs old? I'm always alone nowdays constantly let down.😞 I'm happy to show evidence if people don't belive me.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Firstly, don't be scoring, it's ridiculous and childish tbh. No one actually goes round and rates people out of ten.

Second, what do you class as lying to you and stringing you along? If it's the fact that, after a bit of chat or a few dates they decided they weren't interested, that's perfectly reasonable for someone to do. It's not stringing you along.
Maybe the conversation was lacking? That doesn't necessarily mean you were being strung along.
Find a male partner?
Go on tinder to see if there is something you like or ask your female friends if there is something they can give advice on. Also ur standards have to be reasonable like don’t be picky with girls
Reply 5
Original post by Galbon
Go on tinder to see if there is something you like or ask your female friends if there is something they can give advice on. Also ur standards have to be reasonable like don’t be picky with girls

Tinder is terrible for guys. Its more beneficial to women.My standards are low they would be higher if it was the dogs *******s. They stated I wasn't fit enough for them and that was the only reason.
Reply 6
Original post by Galbon

tinder is a bad place to meet anyone
Reply 7
invest in yourself and dont waste your time on females
Original post by mxt77
invest in yourself and dont waste your time on females

'females' :unimpressed:
You mean 'women'?
The key way is be u.never be someone ur not and not all females lie u just picking the wrong ones u should explore ur self and ur life if u want a partner that’s totally fine but finding the right it’s hard and trying to find someone that always there for u and a person u want to spend ur life with and cheer u up on ur dark moments and always make u laugh that is so hard to find someone like that explore ur life while u still young and maybe awhile u can find someone that u love.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Dan_.S4795
Tinder is terrible for guys. Its more beneficial to women.My standards are low they would be higher if it was the dogs *******s. They stated I wasn't fit enough for them and that was the only reason.

First of all have self confidence in yourself if they say u weren’t fit enough then move on from those ones and there’s more females out there. Confidence is key in this whole thing, don’t focus on finding a female partner just go dating and if there’s someone u vibe with put yourself out there. But be straightforward too in a reasonable sense as in be confident forget about any previous bad experiences. Focus on yourself always too and make time for the female thing.
Honestly maybe you look for the wrong girls . If all the girls said you weren’t fit enough then go for nicer women .. women are very judgey and have lots of lists that you have to pass to even be able to get to or even possibly become more then friends I’m a women so I know how they act. They will talk for days being nice then they will drop you . Honestly just be positive about yourself I’ve never dated anyone either I’m not ugly I’m just to tall for most men’s liking.
Reply 12
Yeah your friends and family are obnliged to be nice to you, you should take their opinions with a grain of salt and get an independent opinion.
Either way what youve described is utterly subjective and thus useless as dating is not simply a maths equation.

Given your somewhat dubious claim that all women just seek to 'lie and string you along' i get the distinct feeling youre not telling us the other side here, something i dont doubt is rather important to why you cant get a woman.
Reply 13
Original post by rosy_posy
'females' :unimpressed:
You mean 'women'?

Arent those synonyms?
Reply 14
Original post by Dan_.S4795

tinder is for ons not for dating, grils use bumble and hinge mostly if they want something more serious.
Original post by Napp
Arent those synonyms?

Many women don’t like to be females I guess for all I care call me girl
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
Many women don’t like to be females I guess for all I care call me girl

Err what? Do you mean they dont like to be called females? Because they really dont have much of a say in whether or not they are females, if you're born with a vagina you're a female :lol:
Original post by Napp
Err what? Do you mean they dont like to be called females? Because they really dont have much of a say in whether or not they are females, if you're born with a vagina you're a female :lol:

Honestly all this they them and all that gets really confusing.. I honestly don’t know why rose got mad
Now a days.. it don’t matter what is down under. You can be anything you want. I sound old
How did we go from finding a partner to genders tho
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest