The Student Room Group

Am I Fat?

So, I have always been worried about my weight and thinking I am fat. Like everday I look in the mirror and think Am I fat? I also ask people and they say no and that I am not fat. I feel so pressured with the feeling that I am overweight, As even though I workout everday and eat healthy with low fat foods or low sugar desserts. The worst part is that I hate eating desserts as I rarlely eat them, But when I do on very rare ocassions I feel ashamed and guilty thinking I am fat and I take guilt trips in eating everday meals as well.
(edited 2 years ago)
I still eat, But I eat with guilt
Does it have to do with stress?
Original post by Blueowl2323
So, I have always been worried about my weight and thinking I am fat. Like everday I look in the mirror and think Am I fat? I also ask people and they say no and that I am not fat. I feel so pressured with the feeling that I am overweight, As even though I workout everday and eat healthy with low fat foods or low sugar desserts. The worst part is that I hate eating desserts as I rarlely eat them, But when I do on very rare ocassions I feel ashamed and guilty thinking I am fat and I take guilt trips in eating everday meals as well.

What is your BMI? Do you exercise regularly? Do you eat a well balanced diet?

Many people have real issues with their weight. There's nothing to be guilty about.
I thought I was fat and stopped eating sugar and started to workout I lost maybe 15 ponds in two months. You can lose weight but it’s different for everyone. My doctor took my weight and height and said I need to lose 30 pounds even after I lost 15. You have to look for plans or diets that work for you.
(edited 2 years ago)
And why is this in TV SHOWS forum.... Ffs.
Lol how can you ask us if your fat without giving us any information about your body type. :lol: If you eat well and workout regularly I doubt you are overweight. Even then if you continue doing that you will lose weight. I'm sure your fine, nothing to stress over :smile:
Original post by angelove1704
I thought I was fat and stopped eating sugar and started to workout I lost maybe 15 ponds in two months. You can lose weight but it’s different for everyone. My doctor took my weight and height and said I need to lose 30 pounds even after I lost 15. You have to look for plans or diets that work for you.

Ok thanks

Original post by SlaveofAll
Does it have to do with stress?

Possibly
Original post by TheCFiles
Lol how can you ask us if your fat without giving us any information about your body type. :lol: If you eat well and workout regularly I doubt you are overweight. Even then if you continue doing that you will lose weight. I'm sure your fine, nothing to stress over :smile:

Ok, Btw your profile picture made my day:lol:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by RogerOxon
What is your BMI? Do you exercise regularly? Do you eat a well balanced diet?

Many people have real issues with their weight. There's nothing to be guilty about.

Thank you, I will keep that in mind
Possibly

Deep breathing and taking a moderate break should lessen your reservations about eating food.
Ok, Btw your profile picture made my day:lol:

Haha glad to hear
Original post by TheCFiles
Haha glad to hear

:smile:

Quick Reply