The Student Room Group

Boyfriends new girl ?

My ex and I were friends but we didn't date nor was he attracted to me. We interacted but not much. Had little in common and he was busy with other girls. When we dated, we had sex and fun but that was it.

My ex and his new gf was his "love at first sight". They weren't friends nor knew each other. He just saw her and was enchanted by her. However, they couldn't date due to him creating problems with her. Only after our break up and him returning to his old college, he started dating her again.

So obviously our relationship was a better one than with his new gf right?

Scroll to see replies

move on darling...
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
move on darling...

At least answer my question
My ex and I were friends but we didn't date nor was he attracted to me. We interacted but not much. Had little in common and he was busy with other girls. When we dated, we had sex and fun but that was it.

My ex and his new gf was his "love at first sight". They weren't friends nor knew each other. He just saw her and was enchanted by her. However, they couldn't date due to him creating problems with her. Only after our break up and him returning to his old college, he started dating her again.

Your relationship seems as though it was just all about intimacy and sexual there was no chemistry

don't lose yourself because of him
you will find someone who you can connect with and will love you and it won't be all about sexual intimacy
What does it matter when he's your ex now? It would be much better to stop comparing yourself to this new person and just move on. There's no happiness, mental wellbeing, or closure to be had in this kind of questioning.
Reply 5
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
What does it matter when he's your ex now? It would be much better to stop comparing yourself to this new person and just move on. There's no happiness, mental wellbeing, or closure to be had in this kind of questioning.

But at least tell me we had it better right as most relationship start out that way?
Reply 6
Your relationship seems as though it was just all about intimacy and sexual there was no chemistry

don't lose yourself because of him
you will find someone who you can connect with and will love you and it won't be all about sexual intimacy

But we met families, and were friends with mom, brothers on Facebook
But at least tell me we had it better right as most relationship start out that way?

There are no useful answers to your question so I will give none.
Reply 8
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
There are no useful answers to your question so I will give none.

Why aren't you answering?
Reply 9
And why exactly ?
If it were me, I'd value someone I had a 'love at first sight' moment and developed a real emotional connection with over a relationship that was just focused on sex.
But we met families, and were friends with mom, brothers on Facebook

This
Original post by 1582
If it were me, I'd value someone I had a 'love at first sight' moment and developed a real emotional connection with over a relationship that was just focused on sex.

We had lots of fun, mutual friends, studied at same uni, met family and even friended mom and brother on Facebook. Where the love at first sight didn't even take off until our break up lol
How? He literally dated me and was with me until our break up
Sounds like you’re still obsessed 🙄
He’s your ex. He’s found better. Move on.

You seem a bit obsessed over him a little considering he’s your ex, and, he’s your ex for a reason so just move on. You’ll find someone one day that isn’t just about sex but for now Id say just focus on yourself and stop worrying about their relationship, he’s moved on and so should you. :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
"Wasn't attracted to me"... "we had sex".
Different month, same story.
Probably time for you to concentrate on your own life and not your ex’s.
Original post by Miaj_27272
You seem a bit obsessed over him a little considering he’s your ex, and, he’s your ex for a reason so just move on. You’ll find someone one day that isn’t just about sex but for now Id say just focus on yourself and stop worrying about their relationship, he’s moved on and so should you. :smile:

BUT I mentioned those stuff too
Sounds like you’re still obsessed 🙄
He’s your ex. He’s found better. Move on.

He's rebounded ?

Quick Reply

Latest