The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Confirmation of registration- UWE

Hi, so I’m starting an undergrad degree on September 27th.

I have now completed my online registration with uwe back in August. I was just wondering if anyone could let me know, when roughly confirmation of registration is send out by the uni to student finance as at the moment on my student finance account all my payments are still showing as ‘Awaiting Confirmation’. I’ve heard that apparently some unis only start sending out CoR about a week before the course starts so perhaps that’s also the case with Uwe.

Thanks in advance.
Does it still say awaiting confirmation for you?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Leandro2000
Does it still say awaiting confirmation for you?

Yep
Yeah im in the same scenario as you. Loads of my friends at different unis have now had theirs changed to scheduled. But it could just be certain unis do it differently.
Reply 4
Yeah im in the same scenario as you. Loads of my friends at different unis have now had theirs changed to scheduled. But it could just be certain unis do it differently.

Are you also going to Uwe? I sent them an email about it, and they said it’s normal as apparently they can only send the confirmation of registration on the day your course starts which is the 27th of Sep for me and most people.

So should be okay :smile:
Yeah Im also going uwe and yeah so we should be good, nothing to worry about.
Hi Guys,

I just wanted some quick help..

I was meant to receive my university student finance loan 13th sept, I start uni 20th and my student finance account still says 'awaiting confirmation'? although I have now got my ID card made, been given a university email, access to timetable etc..

Does anybody know what I can do? I still need to buy my stuff for uni but money hasn't dropped :frown:

Thanks.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Hi Guys,

I just wanted some quick help..

I was meant to receive my university student finance loan 13th sept, I start uni 20th and my student finance account still says 'awaiting confirmation'? although I have now got my ID card made, been given a university email, access to timetable etc..

Does anybody know what I can do? I still need to buy my stuff for uni but money hasn't dropped :frown:

Thanks.

Hi, unis are responsible for confirming your registration so I would speak directly to them. Have other people on your course received money yet?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, so I’m starting an undergrad degree on September 27th.

I have now completed my online registration with uwe back in August. I was just wondering if anyone could let me know, when roughly confirmation of registration is send out by the uni to student finance as at the moment on my student finance account all my payments are still showing as ‘Awaiting Confirmation’. I’ve heard that apparently some unis only start sending out CoR about a week before the course starts so perhaps that’s also the case with Uwe.

Thanks in advance.

Just wondering if it still says awaiting confirmation for you? (Mine does)

Yeah! mine still says awaiting and i just started uni today?

Yep it still does
I am in master in uwe with the same issues but never had like this problem before but hopefully they sort out this soon 😢

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending