The Student Room Group

Spring Weeks 2022

Scroll to see replies

Heard back yet

Original post by a2300
Has anyone completed the HSBC job simulation yet?

Heard back yet?
Reply 41
Original post by 11wasabi
Heard back yet

Heard back yet?

I completed the job simulation yesterday, so I’m still waiting
Original post by Tv89849
No they’re all open and did from the 1st July
It’s under Divisional Spring Programme
https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/students/programs/emea/divisional-spring-programme.html

Thanks, found it now!
Original post by duchamlet
Thanks, found it now!

It's non rolling apparently so might be worth waiting until uni starts
Reply 44
Heard back yet

Heard back yet?

unsuccessful ://
got thru online immersive assessment for hsbc, next stage looks rly hard
Are the results for HSBC rolling? Or do they release all of them at once?
Any more been released yet?!?
How long did it take everyone to hear back after the HSBC job assessment?
For the HSBC spring week, what did you guys put for your university education grade?
(edited 2 years ago)
Any new Spring Week applications that have opened? If I am correct, so far only HSBC, Goldman, and Rothschild have opened.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by ferrouswala
Any new Spring Week applications that have opened? If I am correct, so far only HSBC, Goldman, and Rothschild have opened.

i saw deutsche is open but then it said you have to be in your penultimate year?
Original post by saifk
i saw deutsche is open but then it said you have to be in your penultimate year?

It might have been the summer internship. A lot of those open early in the summer
Reply 53
Original post by EconHopeful
It might have been the summer internship. A lot of those open early in the summer

hmm it says “spring into banking” and says first year on the description but then when you do the eligibility qs it says otherwise
Anyone heard back from HSBC after job simulation? Almost been a month lol still under consideration.
Anyone heard back from HSBC after job simulation? Almost been a month lol still under consideration.

finished JS on 3rd Oct, still no response :frown:
Reply 56
Hi, I can't find my feedback report of Morgan Stanley assessment on the online testing portal.

What should I do? Someone can explain to me the procedure used to get it, please!
Reply 57

Same situation, nothing yet!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1phlfEU4STxuCtc44NSmFxH-UbZhRCjCTCaOlsaVe36M/edit this is a spring and summer tracker by a group at LSE, should be very useful :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
also, has MS opened for IB yet? or only Tech so far?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending