The Student Room Group

Anglia Ruskin University A100 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Coolkingz
Well from what I've heard, the UCAT cutoff for ARU last cycle was 2390, so I think you have a good chance of getting an interview.

Thanks!
Original post by ariannadimartino
OMG I got the exact same ucat score, what unis are you applying to?

I haven’t narrowed it down yet but so far I’m considering KCL for the EMDP course, ARU ofc, Sunderland, KMMS, Liverpool. But seeing the interim deciles idk if I even have a chance anywhere 😭
What about you?
Original post by anon123456789!
I’ve got 2670 Band 3 for UCAT. A levels received are A*AA. GCSEs are 988888876 do I have a chance of getting an interview??

Not me getting same UCAT and A-Levels as you - high five! We got this!!
So will situational judgement be assessed in anyway pre/post interview?
Original post by studentLuna
I haven’t narrowed it down yet but so far I’m considering KCL for the EMDP course, ARU ofc, Sunderland, KMMS, Liverpool. But seeing the interim deciles idk if I even have a chance anywhere 😭
What about you?

The interim deciles are usually quite a bit higher than the final deciles, FYI - I wouldn't worry yet :smile:
Original post by KA_P
So will situational judgement be assessed in anyway pre/post interview?

Band 4 is rejected, I believe.
Original post by becausethenight
The interim deciles are usually quite a bit higher than the final deciles, FYI - I wouldn't worry yet :smile:

PROSM 😃
Original post by KA_P
Not me getting same UCAT and A-Levels as you - high five! We got this!!

Omgg hii! What unis are you applying to?? Also are you on a gap year too?
With UCAT 2520 Band 2, is Anglia Ruskin risky for me? (I believe they only rank based on UCAT)
Original post by medprincess
With UCAT 2520 Band 2, is Anglia Ruskin risky for me? (I believe they only rank based on UCAT)

You are right :smile:

Cutoff was 2430 last year, so hopefully you would be OK.
Original post by anon123456789!
Omgg hii! What unis are you applying to?? Also are you on a gap year too?

Ah I'm on gap year and I think UCLan, Plymouth but maybe not, Anglia Ruskin, East Anglia... Idk for sure tbh but I'm trying to research a bit more aha. Wbu?
Original post by becausethenight
You are right :smile:

Cutoff was 2430 last year, so hopefully you would be OK.

does “cut off” mean everyone who had scores above this were invited to interview?
does “cut off” mean everyone who had scores above this were invited to interview?

Yep, as long as they met other minimum requirements like AAA in the correct A levels.
Does anyone think the UCAT cut-offs for Anglia Ruskin are going to increase?
Does anyone think the UCAT cut-offs for Anglia Ruskin are going to increase?

It's hard to say but I believe they will (hopefully not by too much).
Does anyone know if ARU will be doing their interviews online again? I have checked their website and I can't find anything on it. I ask because they say that their interviews will occur between "6 - 14 December 2021" and "6 - 14 January 2022" and I'm going abroad in early January :/
Reply 36
Does anyone know if ARU will be doing their interviews online again? I have checked their website and I can't find anything on it. I ask because they say that their interviews will occur between "6 - 14 December 2021" and "6 - 14 January 2022" and I'm going abroad in early January :/

I would email the med admissions and ask. There’s a good chance they’ll be online again as we’ve only got one day of in person teaching a week for the first semester :smile:
Original post by RA:)
I would email the med admissions and ask. There’s a good chance they’ll be online again as we’ve only got one day of in person teaching a week for the first semester :smile:

I think I will, thank you! Are you a student at ARU?
Reply 38
I think I will, thank you! Are you a student at ARU?

Yep :smile:
Original post by RA:)
Yep :smile:

Niceeeee, maybe I'll be there soon!

Quick Reply