3) Maths
4) Biology
5) Chemistry
6) Physics
7) French
8) History
9) Computer Science
10) Latin
That's extremely subjective as everybody has different strengths and weaknesses. Also some people might not have studied some of these subjects.

If I were ranking it based on my own abilities and previous GCSE results from when I was younger, easiest to hardest would be:

French, English Language, English Literature, History, Biology, Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Latin, Computer Science (disclaimer I have never studied either Latin or Computer Science so naturally I put them last)

If I were ranking it based on my daughter's abilities, easiest to hardest would be:

English Language, English Literature, Computer Science, History, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, Latin (History and Computer Science might be the other way around. She has also never studied Latin.)

You might very well get other people who are amazing at Maths and Physics, but really suck at English.
(edited 2 years ago)
It’s subjective but

Of those subjects that I took

Easiest:
Maths
Chemistry
Biology
English literature
English Language
Physics (boring, slept in most lessons)
Computer science (I found the classes boring as hell)
hardest
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Arushi075
1) English Literature
2) English Language
3) Maths
4) Biology
5) Chemistry
6) Physics
7) French
8) History
9) Computer Science
10) Latin

Obviously it’s subjective, but for me it would be (discounting Latin and Computer Science as I didn’t do either of them at GCSE level also assuming French is a similar difficulty to Spanish and I’ll add the subjects I did instead):

Easiest to most difficult
1.) English Language Edexcel
2.) Spanish Edexcel
3.) English Literature AQA
4.) Physics Edexcel
5.) Chemistry Edexcel
6.) History Cambridge
7.) GCSE PE Cambridge (would be lower down the list but the test was very easy the year I sat, although I probably spent the most time revising this over the two years definitely among Economics and RS in terms of course difficulty)
8.) Maths Edexcel
9.) Biology Edexcel
10.) Economics Edexcel
11.) RS OCR made this most difficult because of the stupid timing restrictions

(This is a mix between easiest to prepare for (syllabus difficulty) and difficulty of the papers/mark scheme in my tests specifically. I imagine in another year chemistry would’ve dropped and I also didn’t put equal amounts of work into every subject.
(edited 2 years ago)
for my GCSEs id say (easiest to hardest):

1) Business Studies
2) Art
3) German
4) Biology
5) Maths
6) Geography
7) English language
8) English literature
9) Chemistry
10) Physics
11) Classical Greek
12) Further Maths
Reply 5
In my opinion:
easiest
1) English Literature
2) English Language
3) Biology
4) Chemistry
5) History
6) Computer Science
7) Physics
8) French
9) Maths
10) Latin

hardest

However some might find physics easier than the other sciences, but this said by my own personal instances.

Quick Reply

Latest