girls, where's your bag from?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ten-Ten
looks quite nice. The snakes make it unique

is the thing below any better? :smile:
Original post by rxrx2004
ahaha i don't particulary like snakes but I just thought it a cool print

is this any better or nah? :smile: appreciate a second opinion btw, so thank you :smile:
https://sneakerstudio.com/product-eng-37971-Eastpak-Padded-Pakr-Mini-Tiger-EK620J03.html
is the thing below any better? :smile:

I feel like the tigers add nothing to it. But I can see you’re going for an animal print type of bag
Reply 22
Original post by Ten-Ten
I feel like the tigers add nothing to it. But I can see you’re going for an animal print type of bag

i just thought it looks minimalistic and cool?
(edited 2 years ago)
ahah not necessarily, i just thought it was cool. It's about how you style it, I guess?

more of a practical one since i'll use it everyday, but if it looks good, that's like an added bonus, you know?

It's up to you really :smile:
Are you going for the snake or the tiger bag?

Spoiler

i just thought it looks minimalistic and cool?

oh. It’s definitely minimalistic and as long as it’s cool to you then it’s great
Very basic but I just use a graphite coloured Kanken from Urban Outfitters. Thankfully there was a big sale going on at the time because there was no way I was paying the usual price of £85 :s-smilie:

It is a great bag, though. Extremely durable, tons of space (even though it looks small), and well made :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by rosy_posy
It's up to you really :smile:
Are you going for the snake or the tiger bag?

Spoiler

i'm leaning towards the tiger one eee

Original post by Ten-Ten
oh. It’s definitely minimalistic and as long as it’s cool to you then it’s great

lool no I don't want it to be just cool to me though😭

Original post by Something Peach
Very basic but I just use a graphite coloured Kanken from Urban Outfitters. Thankfully there was a big sale going on at the time because there was no way I was paying the usual price of £85 :s-smilie:

It is a great bag, though. Extremely durable, tons of space (even though it looks small), and well made :smile:

lool no I don't want it to be just cool to me though😭

If the tigers were bigger it would be cooler. If I saw it from a distance it would look like a regular blue bag

But the snake one is betterrrrrr :cry:
Reply 29
Original post by Ten-Ten
If the tigers were bigger it would be cooler. If I saw it from a distance it would look like a regular blue bag

yeah...tbh i can't find any other eastpak bags that have any cool designs..they're mainly all just one colour :frown:

Original post by rosy_posy
But the snake one is betterrrrrr :cry:

ahhhhh :cry::cry::cry::cry:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 30
Recently got one of these and very happy with it. It's not heavy in itself, it's roomy and comfortable to wear, even when I've got all my work stuff and shopping in it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-Urban-Backpack-Laptops-38/dp/B07QSZ6F91/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=amazon+urban+basics+rucksack&qid=1632058547&sr=8-1
yeah...tbh i can't find any other eastpak bags that have any cool designs..they're mainly all just one colour :frown:

ahhhhh :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Why not try another brand

:shh: Superdry
I recently got one from monsoon.

Quick Reply

Latest