The Student Room Group

A level revision

I’ve just started my a levels and I revise around 3 hours a day, is this bad? also is there any tips on revising? I only know how to do flash cards. My a level subjects are biology, chem, and psychology
Original post by hello83
I’ve just started my a levels and I revise around 3 hours a day, is this bad? also is there any tips on revising? I only know how to do flash cards. My a level subjects are biology, chem, and psychology

It depends, for non exam seasons personally i would say thats fine, i mean its better to do 3 hours of revision than to do 5 and either burn out or not do them properly because you are bored- maybe try out mindmaps? They helped me out for Psychology
Original post by hello83

I always found that the Crash Course Psychology videos were helpful. they are quite fast-paced though, so I like to pause after every 20 seconds and make notes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest