The Student Room Group

do I have the right to message my employer saying to make sure they assign work

allocation for this week? because they didn’t assign work allocation last week and I was bored as hell.
Reply 1
I can’t go another week without having nothing to do, and its the same thing over and over again for a bit of poo money.
Reply 2
a job role comes with a lot of things not the same thing over and over again, and its so simple that a person that didn’t go to school can do it, all they need to know is how to read and write, no advanced qualifications.
Reply 3
Depends on the nature of the contract, as in whether its 0 hours or not but there's no harm in asking in a polite way, it shows you are eager.
Reply 4
Original post by Max1989
Depends on the nature of the contract, as in whether its 0 hours or not but there's no harm in asking in a polite way, it shows you are eager.

its not a 0 hour contract.
Original post by Anonymous

if it’s not 0 hour then you should be getting work so I would ask
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

Well then you should have a guaranteed amount of hours each week, so definitely ask
Reply 7
Original post by Max1989
Well then you should have a guaranteed amount of hours each week, so definitely ask

its 25 hours per week, 5 hours per day
Reply 8
Original post by lucyyy12
if it’s not 0 hour then you should be getting work so I would ask

its a work from home job for 25 hours per week and 5 hours per day. I asked last monday and he said he was stuck in another project all day and will assign by last wednesday, still didn’t and i didn’t ask again as he said if you don’t get work go on training courses. This week he hasn’t given it and usually he gives it at 3/4am or as late as 10am for an 11am start. I haven’t asked yet, should I wait for 11am?
Reply 9
Original post by Max1989

should I wait for 11am or ask now? do you think managers are awake now? should I ask a bit later?
my manager must be busy or something. I messaged him twice he didn’t reply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending