The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Official King's College London 2022 Applicants Thread

Hey everyone!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to KCL for 2022 entry.

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
- What course are you applying for?
- What subjects are you studying now?
- Why KCL?

You can find a link to the UCAS Applications + Uni group chat threads 2022 Official thread here.

Good luck!

Links
Link to the Google form
Link to the responses
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi!! I'm applying for European Studies (German Pathway) and I'm currently studying German, History and English Lit! I looked at King's because the course is so unique and London has so many great opportunities, I'm excited to chat with other applicants too!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Heyy I'm applying for law and currently taking Law, Sociology and Economics. Honestly, I'm still not fully sure why I'm applying to KCL yet:dontknow:
Reply 3
Hey! I'm applying for Law with French/German Law and I'm studying English Lit, History and Economics at IB HL! KCL has been my dream uni for literally years, as the course looks really challenging and engaging, is multilingual and still affordable for me as an international student lmao
Fingers crossed for everyone to get their offers and may we meet at King's next year!
Hi! I’m applying for biomedical science and I’m studying a-level biology, chemistry and maths. I’ve looked at the course on the website and it seems really interesting especially the modules that you can choose later on in the 2nd and 3rd years. Also, KCL is near to where I live! 😂

I hope you guys get the grades you need and get into KCL! ❤️
Reply 5
hi does the law course at kcl have any subject requirements(can i apply with business econ and accounting) and has the resit policy been paused for this year as well?
Original post by vr123
hi does the law course at kcl have any subject requirements(can i apply with business econ and accounting) and has the resit policy been paused for this year as well?

there's no subject requirements needed, I applied last year with business, econ and politics, you just need to sit the LNAT test as well. they've also paused resit policies for 21/22 cycle as well :-)
Hi!! I am applying for Economics and Management and I am gap year student from India.
Original post by RazzzBerries
Hey everyone!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to KCL for 2022 entry.

Ice breaker questions:
- Why KCL?

You can find a link to the UCAS Applications + Uni group chat threads 2022 Official thread here.

Good luck!

Thanks for starting the thread!

I’m applying for Law LLB, but I already have a degree from UCL (ESPS) so my A levels were quite a while ago 🙃 would love to do a second degree in law and KCL is one of the best schools in London so was an obvious choice
Original post by liseazurite
Thanks for starting the thread!

I’m applying for Law LLB, but I already have a degree from UCL (ESPS) so my A levels were quite a while ago 🙃 would love to do a second degree in law and KCL is one of the best schools in London so was an obvious choice

No problem! :h:

This is definitely not limited to A-Level students at all :yes: a second degree is so cool!!
Hey, I'm applying to study History and Modern Languages (specifically German). I currently study History, English Lit, Computer Science and Music. King's College has very good modules in my choice, so it seemed natural to apply - along with this, studying in London would be neat I think :smile:
Original post by rishabh728
Hi!! I am applying for Economics and Management and I am gap year student from India.

Hi man! I’ve applied to Economics last week. Nice to meet u
Original post by EhsasKadyan
Hi man! I’ve applied to Economics last week. Nice to meet u

Hi Nice to meet you too. Have you received the acknowledgment mail from KCL
Original post by RazzzBerries
Hey everyone!

Ice breaker questions:
- Why KCL?

Good luck!

Masters in Physics with astrophysics and cosmology
Physics, math, chemistry, computer science, English (language and literature)
The course is exactly what I want! And it’s a well reputed university so :smile:
Hi Nice to meet you too. Have you received the acknowledgment mail from KCL

No man, I'm still waiting on the acknowledgement. I have only received acknowledgement from the Uni of Liverpool.. and from nowhere else :frown:
No man, I'm still waiting on the acknowledgement. I have only received acknowledgement from the Uni of Liverpool.. and from nowhere else :frown:

Same bro
Same bro

When did you submit your application? And which unis and courses?
When did you submit your application? And which unis and courses?

I submitted my application on 14 to UCL, LSE, Manchester, and Edinburgh
I submitted my application on 14 to UCL, LSE, Manchester, and Edinburgh

Oh okay. And KCL too right?
Oh okay. And KCL too right?

Yeah

Latest