The Student Room Group

What’s ur fondest memory?

Favourite memories/memory
It could be of someone or a special time
Oh I remember this one cake.
Oooo it was a good one, I think it had chocolate or icing or something on top, and some kind of filling. It was either blue or yellow and I can't quite remember the flavour, but I think it might have been generic vanilla flavour. I could be wrong. It was very good though.
I remember eating it till I stopped.
Later I may have had some more, I'm trying to recall. I probably did, and I most likely liked it just as much the second time. Yum.
Unforgettable.
I guess some things never leave you.
Original post by FibonacciGuy
Oh I remember this one cake.
Oooo it was a good one, I think it had chocolate or icing or something on top, and some kind of filling. It was either blue or yellow and I can't quite remember the flavour, but I think it might have been generic vanilla flavour. I could be wrong. It was very good though.
I remember eating it till I stopped.
Later I may have had some more, I'm trying to recall. I probably did, and I most likely liked it just as much the second time. Yum.
Unforgettable.
I guess some things never leave you.

That sounds so delicious
I wouldn’t eat like a thousand of the cakes if I could hahaha
Hahaha. I must sound quite hungry. Lol.
Ahhhhh I thought you asked "What's your fondant memory" ..... lmfao
That is an incredibly difficult question. How to pick just one fondest memory? I have so many!

One memory that never left me was when I went in for my first set of uni exams. I was so nervous, but I was pregnant at the time, and I remember my daughter was kicking all the way through the exam. It was comforting - I felt as though I wasn't alone in there. I had her with me. Made me feel less nervous.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
That is an incredibly difficult question. How to pick just one fondest memory? I have so many!

One memory that never left me was when I went in for my first set of uni exams. I was so nervous, but I was pregnant at the time, and I remember my daughter was kicking all the way through the exam. It was comforting - I felt as though I wasn't alone in there. I had her with me. Made me feel less nervous.

That’s cute almost got me crying in art class rn hahah my teacher just gave me a worried look lol
I was on a train, the Seibu-Shinjuku line. It was late- definitely nearly the last train of the day. I was drunk, going home after spending the day walking 50 km around Tokyo looking for a good hairbrush (which I found, by the way.)

Some drunk salarymen, clearly on their way home, decided to try their luck with me. The bravest of the bunch came up behind me (a foreigner with long lush hair and a fairly slender body, quite rare, no?) and started to fondle me up. They ended up glissading their way down to my lower half, when suddenly, they stopped, as an epiphany washed over them. Yep, they had found something they didn't hope for: a bulge.

I feel sorry for them, but then I remember that Chikan are a big problem on trains over there. Didn't stop me from laughing my arse off (with his fellow salarymen) as he stood there, gripping a white mans package as if it were a vial of holy water for the pontiff himself.
literally all the time i spent with my ex-bestfriend
Original post by summerbirdreads
literally all the time i spent with my ex-bestfriend

Ahhh same I miss the times we had w my exbestfriend and my ex bf
But they messed up and can’t forgive them
But a thanks to them for giving me such lovely memories and fun times yk
Original post by Cheesecake25
Ahhh same I miss the times we had w my exbestfriend and my ex bf
But they messed up and can’t forgive them
But a thanks to them for giving me such lovely memories and fun times yk

exactly! all my good and fun memories have her in it but well we grew distant now ig
that's so sad
Christmas, playing video games with my brother when we were kids.

Quick Reply

Latest