The Student Room Group

Student finance entitlement changed to £0

Hi, my student finance was approved in June and my payments were all scheduled to be made. However as of the 16th September I received a letter saying I’m now entitled to £0 finance?? After ringing student finance they can’t tell me what the problem is so I’m stuck?? I was eligible for maximum finance now £0 for both tuition loan & Maintenance & it is no longer listed under my finances tab. It is still on the home page. I have changed universities but I have done all the necessary changes.
Original post by Imogenalexi
Hi, my student finance was approved in June and my payments were all scheduled to be made. However as of the 16th September I received a letter saying I’m now entitled to £0 finance?? After ringing student finance they can’t tell me what the problem is so I’m stuck?? I was eligible for maximum finance now £0 for both tuition loan & Maintenance & it is no longer listed under my finances tab. It is still on the home page. I have changed universities but I have done all the necessary changes.

Hi Imogen, as I'm unable to view your account via TSR, I advise you to call us or message us on Facebook/Twitter so that we can review your account.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Hi

Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Imogen, as I'm unable to view your account via TSR, I advise you to call us or message us on Facebook/Twitter so that we can review your account.

Thanks, Isaac

Hi, I have done so. Apparently I need to fill out a PN1, and was only told today. I start my course on the 27th. How long will this take to process?
Hi

Hi, I have done so. Apparently I need to fill out a PN1, and was only told today. I start my course on the 27th. How long will this take to process?

During our busy period, we generally advise allowing 6-8 weeks.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
Will it be quicker if I’ve already had my original application confirmed for this year that was all accepted? & after it’s been delivered how long will it take for sfe to confirm receipt?
Will it be quicker if I’ve already had my original application confirmed for this year that was all accepted? & after it’s been delivered how long will it take for sfe to confirm receipt?

If your original application was cancelled then you will be back in the queue.

You may not receive confirmation but you can view your online account to check the progress.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 6
Original post by SFE Isaac
If your original application was cancelled then you will be back in the queue.

You may not receive confirmation but you can view your online account to check the progress.
Thanks, Isaac

Hi. I’ve been on the phone & have been told the processing time is actually 3 days for this specific circumstance & that they began processing yesterday. Should I receive/have received an email to confirm this?
Hi. I’ve been on the phone & have been told the processing time is actually 3 days for this specific circumstance & that they began processing yesterday. Should I receive/have received an email to confirm this?

The 3 working days is our tier 2 assessing department so that means the advisor you spoke to has escalated this.

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending