Which one you do you like/prefer?

Scroll to see replies

Hm, I really love waffles and pancakes so that is a tough one. :confused:
(edited 2 years ago)
Waffles.
I'm that one person that don't like both
Original post by TSR User_123

Pancakes on Shrove Tuesday. Waffles are things made out of potato, and not something I'd have as part of a meal really.
Pancakes are the only true option here and the most versatile able to satisfy both sweet and savoury.
Pancakes
Original post by Reality Check
Pancakes on Shrove Tuesday. Waffles are things made out of potato, and not something I'd have as part of a meal really.

you can have sweet waffles btw lmaoo

i vote pancakes
Original post by hey yall
you can have sweet waffles btw lmaoo

Not in this country you can't, at least not traditionally. Sweet waffles are another vastly unhealthy American import - that why they're all so fat :smile:
Not in this country you can't, at least not traditionally. Sweet waffles are another vastly unhealthy American import - that why they're all so fat :smile:

lmao all the americans ik are skinny mfs :lol:
oof thats unlucky i love sweet waffles heated up with ice cream just *chefs kiss*

Don't they actually come from Belgium, such as the Brussels waffle?
Original post by DiddyDec
Don't they actually come from Belgium, such as the Brussels waffle?

Not the ones he was referring to :smile:

Original post by hey yall
lmao all the americans ik are skinny mfs :lol:
oof thats unlucky i love sweet waffles heated up with ice cream just *chefs kiss*

:laugh: fair enough then!
Not the ones he was referring to :smile:

:laugh: fair enough then!

they be missing out on the good shi 😂
Original post by TSR User_123

Pancakes
Actually it is a draw, I like both to eat so much. Pancakes are easier in making, also because I have not a waffle iron, in this case the point goes to pancakes.
french toast! crepes!
Crepes with lemon juice and sugar. :drool:
waffles
How about waffles for dinner and pancakes for dessert? :smile: Just wondering which Mark from Peep Show would choose Bhb6veyIYAABTTa.jpg
(edited 2 years ago)
Does chocolate waffles count?

Quick Reply

Latest