The Student Room Group

The girl i have a crush on has a boyfriend!

I'm in a six form now after moving around as a child im now in a six form from my childhood town. I was in school with this said girl from Reception to year 2 then moved and only just saw her at the start of this year again.

I havent realy said anything to her but i did call one of her friends stunning the girl who i called stunning told everyone. Anyway this girl who i went primary school with for a few years has caught my attention, she is the prettiest girl i have seen in a long time and i have a big crush on her but she has a boyfriend, how do i get her?
Time to move on bud
Reply 2
Thanks but thats not what i asked i asked how can i get a girl who i like that has a boyfriend
Original post by 16moulesd
Thanks but thats not what i asked i asked how can i get a girl who i like that has a boyfriend

Attachment not found
Reply 4
Leave the couple alone. No one likes a homewrecker.

I know what you asked and I chose to offer you a different solution
10 years is a long time to hold a candle for someone when you're only 17.

Simple answer: you can't, and you shouldn't.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Trinculo
10 years is a long time to hold a candle for someone when you're only 17.

I have only recently started having a crush on her! I mean she is so pretty and kind. She is perfect
Reply 9
Original post by jenerous
Simple answer: you can't.

there must be a way anything is possible
there must be a way anything is possible

Yeah, you're right. You have to be a better and/or nicer person and more compatible with her than her current boyfriend. Now, that doesn't seem to me to be 'possible' at this moment for you, as your aim is to essentially 'get her', which sounds more like a way to chase your lust, than seek any meaningful romantic relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending