The Student Room Group

Girl, 5”9 & the antithesis of beauty standard AMA

I’ll start; How’s the weather up there?

...Exactly the same pls can we have more creativity.
Ure not that tall for that joke to work.

tf with the height threads tho
(edited 2 years ago)
do guys ever hit on u?
Reply 3
There is no 'beauty standard'; it is in the eye of the beholder.
Reply 4
Original post by CountBread
Ure not that tall for that joke to work.

tf with the height threads tho

Because I’m insomniac rn but it’s tall for a girl and undesirable which is why I made this non beauty standard thread😑
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
do guys ever hit on u?

Men yea but boys in skl not really. Although on social media they do until I tell em my height to which I’m taller than their dads.
Because I’m insomniac rn but it’s tall for a girl and undesirable which is why I made this non beauty standard thread😑

It's tall but not that tall to make jokes about it or be undesirable. It's a very good height.

Talk to your GP if insomnia is pervasive or an issue for you.
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia
There is no 'beauty standard'; it is in the eye of the beholder.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺love that. I’m talking “conventional” though. I’m Japan’s worse nightmare (legit what my Asian friend told me😂) I’m tall, thick, tanned lol. I don’t actually care tho.
Reply 8
Original post by CountBread
It's tall but not that tall to make jokes about it or be undesirable. It's a very good height.

Talk to your GP if insomnia is pervasive or an issue for you.

Thank you!
Reply 9
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺love that. I’m talking “conventional” though. I’m Japan’s worse nightmare (legit what my Asian friend told me😂) I’m tall, thick, tanned lol. I don’t actually care tho.

Who decides what's conventional? As a female it wasn't conventional for me to do engineering or watch football at weekends, but I still went ahead with it. Your friend isn't much of a friend if that's what they say. Be happy in your own skin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending