The Student Room Group

Home Office AO Asylum & Protection Group 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I haven’t heard back but fingers crossed we hear back soon 🤞🏾
Reply 41
They are so long with there reply’s I got on the reserve list but no one else seems to have
Reply 42
Original post by Mrumar
They are so long with there reply’s I got on the reserve list but no one else seems to have

Congratulations. When did u do your interview? The interviews for this post haven’t completed sift yet. As everyone who interviewed will be informed at the same time.
Original post by Annjosephine
I found it quite awkward tbh. I was hoping for a London based job 🤞

Yeah it was so strange talking to a screen! Hopefully we hear back soon
I hope so 🤞
Reply 45
Original post by Dgeo
Congratulations. When did u do your interview? The interviews for this post haven’t completed sift yet. As everyone who interviewed will be informed at the same time.

Done my interview around 3 weeks ago and received a email couple days back stating I’m on a reserve list
Reply 46
Original post by Mrumar
Done my interview around 3 weeks ago and received a email couple days back stating I’m on a reserve list

Was it for job ref 129067? I did my interview on 2/9 and haven’t heard anything back yet
Reply 47
Original post by Sp99
Was it for job ref 129067? I did my interview on 2/9 and haven’t heard anything back yet

Hi I done that one too. We haven’t heard anything yet. I think the op has applied for a different position. Asylum decision maker. Not the same as us xx
Reply 48
Original post by Sp99

No this was for job ref 134295
EO asylum decesion maker
Reply 49
Hi, congratulations on making it to the reserve list. May I ask what your scores were please
Reply 50
Original post by Mrumar
No this was for job ref 134295
EO asylum decesion maker

Ah ok, congratulations to you, let’s hope you’re not on the reserve list for long
Reply 51
Original post by Mrumar

Sorry it won’t let me reply to your PM but thank you for your response
Hey all...
Hope you are well.
Has anyone heard back yet? I did my interview back in August and have had no movement.
Original post by Waitingpatient
Hey all...
Hope you are well.
Has anyone heard back yet? I did my interview back in August and have had no movement.

Hey.
So did I, I haven’t heard back either
Reply 54
Hey all...
Hope you are well.

Hiya, I’ve not heard anything yet either. Constantly refreshing my emails!
Original post by Mmjones
Hiya, I’ve not heard anything yet either. Constantly refreshing my emails!

Ok guys thanks for letting me know. I hope we do find out soon. Starting to sorry now. Hope we all hear soon and its good news all around.
Nothing my end either (London). Sigh
Original post by Annjosephine
Nothing my end either (London). Sigh

I am London too. There must have been so many applicants. 180 positions... hopefully we hear soon. I am a current Civil Servant but on a FTC so really need something permanent
What did you guys score in the feedback for the written application?
What did you guys score in the feedback for the written application?

I got a 6 but no idea what that means 🤔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending