The Student Room Group

Would you approach a person if you thought they were attractive and caught eyes?

This happened to me I seen a guy in Tesco Swansea yesterday and I immediately thought he was beautiful! We caught eyes and he smiled at me, and didn’t have the courage to approach him lol.
Don’t approach guys smh
No.
I don't approach guys or initiate social overtures.
Original post by Anonymous
This happened to me I seen a guy in Tesco Swansea yesterday and I immediately thought he was beautiful! We caught eyes and he smiled at me, and didn’t have the courage to approach him lol.

only if i had the confidence lol... but my insecurity probably labelled them as taken/talking stage with someone else... and I'm not ready to deal with that...

funny how we all want to be loved.. yet we are separate/afraid to ask... pretty ironic :frown:
Reply 4
P.s this is the guy who wrote the thread, if the guy who I seen in Tesco is on here who had shorts t shirts and flip flops who was smelling the shower gels LOL! Your beautiful Lool.
Only when I'm really drunk
Reply 6
I wouldn’t approach him. He could be a serial killer….or worse still, a Swansea City supporter 😂
Reply 7
Original post by nutz99
I wouldn’t approach him. He could be a serial killer….or worse still, a Swansea City supporter 😂

I love the thrill of fancying a serial killer LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending