The Student Room Group

What is your favourite candy/sweets?

The title
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Just want to clarify. If by candy you mean sweets then those coke chuppa chups lollipops
Eminems
Original post by Bookworm_88
Just want to clarify. If by candy you mean sweets then those coke chuppa chups lollipops

Yes I mean sweets and thanks!<3
Original post by Moonlight Rain
Eminems

Thank you!>3
im obsessed with berry flavours
i also like tangy/sour sweets. the ones with sour sanding on them

how about you, OP ? :smile:
Licorice.
Original post by Moonlight Rain
Eminems

I thought it was just one
Original post by Obolinda
im obsessed with berry flavours
i also like tangy/sour sweets. the ones with sour sanding on them

how about you, OP ? :smile:

Thanks and my favourite is coke flavoured gummies.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Sabertooth
Licorice.

Thank you!<3
Chocolate in general. When I was a child, I liked Kinder Surprise and Kinder Chocolate. Do these sweets for children exist in Britain anywway?
My favourite candy would have to be something chocolate, Like Milkyways or York Peppermint Patties Yum! :yum:
Original post by Kallisto
Chocolate in general. When I was a child, I liked Kinder Surprise and Kinder Chocolate. Do these sweets for children exist in Britain anywway?

Fun fact: Kinder Surprise is banned in the USA. :fyi:

Kinder eggs and chocolate are available in the UK. My kids are obsessed with them.
Original post by moonkatt
Kinder eggs and chocolate are available in the UK. My kids are obsessed with them.

Ha ha, Yeah little kids really love Kinder Eggs
Original post by Blueowl2323
Ha ha, Yeah little kids really love Kinder Eggs

I prefer a kinder bueno so I can sound like I'm from a Columbian cartel whilst in the local newsagents.
Fun fact: Kinder Surprise is banned in the USA. :fyi:

Do you know the reason? it still exist in Germany.

Original post by moonkatt

Same here. My mother bought at least three eggs. That is a long while ago, so long!
Do you know the reason? it still exist in Germany.

Same here. My mother bought at least three eggs. That is a long while ago, so long!

It's something to do with a "choking hazard" of putting some small toy inside food. IIRC.
Candy?
It's something to do with a "choking hazard" of putting some small toy inside food. IIRC.

Oh, now I got it. There is a restriction for kids under age 3. Parents aren't allowed to buy these eggs for little toodlers, that is the way how it is controlled abroad the USA.

Kinder eggs are banned in the US but having a firearm is the norm - way to go :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest