The Student Room Group

KPMG 2022 Graduate Programme

Hi everyone,

I don't think there's a thread for this year's KPMG graduate scheme so I thought I would start one! What stage of the application is everyone at right now? :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

completed the transforming small business assessment last week! it was quite easy, which could mean higher boundaries? fingers crossed :smile: (this is for audit)
Reply 2
I've also completed the transforming small businesses assessment (yesterday) and got an email today asking to provide some further info on my gsce/alevel grades, so at least i'm still in the running so far haha. I do find KPMG to always have the easiest IOA out of the big 4. Good luck to everyone and fingers crossed!

Original post by Madura_1
Hi everyone,

I don't think there's a thread for this year's KPMG graduate scheme so I thought I would start one! What stage of the application is everyone at right now? :smile:
I’ve just completed the Delivering Outcomes assessment. Applied for deal advisory.
Reply 4
Original post by william1999.123
I’ve just completed the Delivering Outcomes assessment. Applied for deal advisory.

When did you apply and complete the transforming small business assessment? I've been on hold since last week. Deal advisory, London
Completed it on the 13th and heard back on the 17th. I’m bristol
Original post by william1999.123

Congrats, I passed too for deal advisory!
Has anyone got a confirmed date for their virtual launch pad?
Reply 8
Has anyone applied to deal advisory, London?
Reply 9
Original post by Jack997
Has anyone applied to deal advisory, London?

I did
Reply 10
Original post by 100000001
Has anyone got a confirmed date for their virtual launch pad?

Did you pass the interview?
Original post by s_10
Did you pass the interview?

I’ve passed the delivering outcomes assessment but application is on hold for a place on assessment day
Reply 12
Original post by 100000001
I’ve passed the delivering outcomes assessment but application is on hold for a place on assessment day

Congrats. May I ask which division? I completed the delivering outcomes assessment for deal advisory a while ago but still not heard back
Original post by s_10
Congrats. May I ask which division? I completed the delivering outcomes assessment for deal advisory a while ago but still not heard back

Thank you! It’s for the audit division. I hope you hear back soon
Reply 14
Original post by s_10
I did

Oh, was your application on hold for a while? I passed the TSB but been on hold since 15th for DO.
Reply 15
Original post by Jack997
Oh, was your application on hold for a while? I passed the TSB but been on hold since 15th for DO.

It wasn’t on hold no. I did my delivering outcomes assessment on the 15th but haven’t heard since. Someone said they’ve received an email yesterday saying they passed DO for the same division so I’m assuming they should get back to us soon? Not sure
I'm also still on hold for the Virtual Launchpad, is this usual?
(edited 2 years ago)
I have also been placed on hold for deal advisory (London) after passing delivering outcomes.
It seems like everyone is getting put on hold after passing DO. It’s prob because they’re either shortlisting like they have done for EY, or they’re waiting to get launch pad dates for deal advisory
how long after delivering outcomes do u get results?

Quick Reply

Latest