The Student Room Group

I have something to tell a girl I like, I'm I'm not exactly sure how to....

How would I tell a girl I like that I have a foot fetish without her freaking out?
Are the two of you in a relationship?
If not, I think it would be strange if you were to go up to her and just state it outright; she'd probably be a bit confused, to say the least. If you're not in a relationship, it feels like she doesn't need to know unless you absolutely wanted to tell her.
To put it in a conversation... I'm really not sure. Perhaps ask to have a serious conversation with her, so she will take you seriously? Be aware she could react in a number of ways.
Original post by aneilson
Are the two of you in a relationship?
If not, I think it would be strange if you were to go up to her and just state it outright; she'd probably be a bit confused, to say the least. If you're not in a relationship, it feels like she doesn't need to know unless you absolutely wanted to tell her.
To put it in a conversation... I'm really not sure. Perhaps ask to have a serious conversation with her, so she will take you seriously? Be aware she could react in a number of ways.

Thank you. Yes, her & I have known each other since elementary school. We've both admitted that we like each other, kissed before, & been bf & gf for abt 1/2 months.
(edited 2 years ago)
Thread moved to Relationships. :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending