The Student Room Group

Trying to Lose virginity always so painful

Its actually a reply from a post but har to start a new discussion since the other one is camma old. If you've overcome this please help with some tips because idk anymore.

I've tried a finger and it was so so painful. I'm sure I was wat and turned on but the moment the finger entered it was painful and I could feel it.
I keep wondering if it's normal because it pains so much,, wat can be the solution to this please?
It means that you have a small vagina opening. nothing wrong with that
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
It means that you have a small vagina opening. nothing wrong with that

Small vagina opening and that's it?
Now wat can one do to help reduce that pain
Small vagina opening and that's it?
Now wat can one do to help reduce that pain

use Lubricator ?
Reply 4
use Lubricator ?

Sure thanks.
I won't go into detail, but makes sure you use plenty of lube and do it slowly. First time sex shouldn't hurt, if it does then you need to take things slower.
If you can't put a finger in without pain it sounds like a serious problem. You should talk to a doctor about it.
Its actually a reply from a post but har to start a new discussion since the other one is camma old. If you've overcome this please help with some tips because idk anymore.

I've tried a finger and it was so so painful. I'm sure I was wat and turned on but the moment the finger entered it was painful and I could feel it.
I keep wondering if it's normal because it pains so much,, wat can be the solution to this please?

That much pain doesn't sound normal, and you might want to speak to your GP. Equally, there are reasons it can be painful like a lack of lubricant, so something like this may help https://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodies_sexuality/how_to_have_your_first_orgasm_a_primer_for_cisgender_women
Reply 8
It shouldnt hurt, one finger shouldnt really register that much, let alone be that painful. As the other user said, have a look at using more lube, take your time. If its still abnormally tight and painful id see your gp to see what they can recommend, there being a few options for making it better
Are you serious?
Original post by becausethenight
That much pain doesn't sound normal, and you might want to speak to your GP. Equally, there are reasons it can be painful like a lack of lubricant, so something like this may help https://www.scarleteen.com/article/bodies_sexuality/how_to_have_your_first_orgasm_a_primer_for_cisgender_women

thank you dear

Quick Reply

Latest