The Student Room Group

have ucas changed the application site this year?

before it was on this website with red colours but now it looks more modern- am i on the right link for this?
Original post by dashaman
before it was on this website with red colours but now it looks more modern- am i on the right link for this?

ye they changed it

Idk about the colours but the application process is different too

Hey! Yeah UCAS have updated everything to make it a bit more slick and easier to use :smile:

Your application and all research information is now in UCAS Hub, so you need to register for that to get started.

You can read all about the changes here: https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/applying-university/filling-your-ucas-undergraduate-application

Do you have any specific questions we can help with?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hey! Yeah UCAS have updated everything to make it a bit more slick and easier to use :smile:

Your application and all research information is now in UCAS Hub, so you need to register for that to get started.

You can read all about the changes here: https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/applying-university/filling-your-ucas-undergraduate-application

Do you have any specific questions we can help with?

thank you so much @StrawberryDreams! do i just fill in all the details as normal and then as it’s linked with my school, they send it off as normal?

sorry i have a couple more questions! i’m resitting one of my a levels in october (that’s why i’m reapplying as i didn’t get into firm last year) so can i just put pending for the one subject i’m taking or do i put my summer 2021 result and add another option for the october 2021 result? (if that makes sense 😂)
and then for paying the application fee how would that work as i’m not in school so it won’t be charged to my bill, would they charge me when i’m about to submit it, ie when my school submits it and then i put my card info?
(edited 2 years ago)
thank you so much! do i just fill in all the details as normal and then as it’s linked with my school, they send it off as normal?

sorry i have a couple more questions! i’m resitting one of my a levels in october (that’s why i’m reapplying as i didn’t get into firm last year) so can i just put pending for the one subject i’m taking or do i put my summer 2021 result and add another option for the october 2021 result? (if that makes sense 😂)
and then for paying the application fee how would that work as i’m not in school so it won’t be charged to my bill, would they charge me when i’m about to submit it, ie when my school submits it and then i put my card info?

Yeah if you are applying with your school you just need to make sure you enter your schools buzzword into the application form :smile:

You'll need to make sure you put both results, so the achieved Summer 2021 results and then the pending Autumn 2021 results.

So if you're applying as an individual you'll be given a section to add in your card info after your reference has been completed so don't worry about that. If you're linking with your school who paid for you it may be worth speaking with your teachers about how that process works.

Good luck!
Reply 6
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Yeah if you are applying with your school you just need to make sure you enter your schools buzzword into the application form :smile:

You'll need to make sure you put both results, so the achieved Summer 2021 results and then the pending Autumn 2021 results.

So if you're applying as an individual you'll be given a section to add in your card info after your reference has been completed so don't worry about that. If you're linking with your school who paid for you it may be worth speaking with your teachers about how that process works.

Good luck!

thank you so much! i’ll defo talk to school about paying for it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending