The Student Room Group

What's vaccine for you ?

Can you explain your thoughts about this vaccine ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Which vaccine?
Original post by Sinnoh
Which vaccine?

Moderna
Is vaccine bad ?
No, vaccine good. COVID bad.
Original post by Admit-One

Ok
Has anyone taken vaccine recently?
Reply 7
Original post by Herfest

had the Pfizer one the other week, no noticeable side effects bar as headache and sore arm afterwards, didnt even feel the jab itself. My partner got a bit ill though, swelling in the lymph node and arm, a fair bit of pain, headache and nausea for a couple of days but other than that nothing.
Original post by Herfest
Can you explain your thoughts about this vaccine ?

It will prevent you getting seriously ill if you catch covid19.
Original post by Herfest

I had both dosage with oxford Astra zeneca one, awaiting the third dosage /top-up boaster as part of my job.
Original post by Napp
had the Pfizer one the other week, no noticeable side effects bar as headache and sore arm afterwards, didnt even feel the jab itself. My partner got a bit ill though, swelling in the lymph node and arm, a fair bit of pain, headache and nausea for a couple of days but other than that nothing.

Good
Original post by Tracey_W
It will prevent you getting seriously ill if you catch covid19.

I had both dosage with oxford Astra zeneca one, awaiting the third dosage /top-up boaster as part of my job.

Thank you
Reply 11

COVID good for my shares in Pfizer though :colone:
Original post by Napp
COVID good for my shares in Pfizer though :colone:

In the pocket of Big Pharma eh? Don’t let some of the regulars hear you saying that :wink:
Original post by Herfest
Thank you

No probs x
Reply 14
In the pocket of Big Pharma eh? Don’t let some of the regulars hear you saying that :wink:

Well technically theyre in my pocket but nevertheless ;p
Original post by Tracey_W
No probs x

Leeds?
Original post by Napp
Well technically theyre in my pocket but nevertheless ;p

vax. how are you?
Original post by Herfest
Leeds?

I take you are in Leeds !!
Glasgow for me.

Third dosage / booster I believe is the Pfizer vaccine as that what people here seem to be getting so I think I will get this to plus flu.
vaccine good, didn't experience any side effects with either pfizer doses.
As I was infected early in the pandemic I decided not to get vaccinated as I have already developed natural immunity which imo it's the best possible protection but it comes sometimes with a cost. Hence vaccines play a key role for the most vulnerable, i.e elderly and those with clinical conditions, who can't rely on natural immunity.

I was asymptomatic by the way.

Hence I haven't had the 1st or 2nd doses and won't be having the 3rd or the 4th and so on.

@TCA2b
@PilgrimOfTruth
@The RAR
@londonmyst
@ReviseSleeping

Quick Reply

Latest