The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Delay in Cas letter

Hi there, I have applied in Middlesex University for MSc financial management course for September intake. I have forwarded all the required documents on last Wednesday 15 Sep 2021 however. It's been more than a week and I haven't received my CAS I am afraid because my classes are starting from 4 October 2021 also I have to quarantine for 10 days and I dropped an email and still there is no reponse. I do not want to deffer my intake in any condition. Please help
Original post by Anonymous
Hi there, I have applied in Middlesex University for MSc financial management course for September intake. I have forwarded all the required documents on last Wednesday 15 Sep 2021 however. It's been more than a week and I haven't received my CAS I am afraid because my classes are starting from 4 October 2021 also I have to quarantine for 10 days and I dropped an email and still there is no reponse. I do not want to deffer my intake in any condition. Please help

Hello,

Thank you for your question!

My name is Aleks and I am course ambassador at Middlesex University!

I would suggest you contact our Admissions Enquiries Advisers via the live chat on our website, you can use this link: https://www.mdx.ac.uk/get-in-touch/chat-to-us-now. Just keep in mind that the live chat is available only during the week. They should be able to help you!

I hope you find this useful and let me know how it goes!

Kind regards,
Aleks
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending